1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Key tells Patrick... see you at media day!

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by JWitten, Sep 10, 2005.

1. JWitten

JWitten Member

73 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I was listening to the Dan Patrick show today and Dan and Keith were interviewing Keyshawn. At the end of the interview Keyshawn asks Patrick what the Cowboys record will be. Patrick tells him 8-8. Keyshawn didn't really agree with Partricks assesment of the team and told him that he would talk to him again at media day.

Patrick asks if Keyshawn if he means at the Super Bowl. Keyshawn wouldn't come out and say it but what other media day event is there.

Now I know that the Boys making it to the Super Bowl is a long shot this year with all the rookies. But if BP has them believing they can do it. This team is going in the right direction. I am thinking 10-6 at least.

Did anyone else catch this?
  2. cowboygolfer

cowboygolfer New Member

232 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I only caught the first couple minutes when he said BP had never lied to him but some others had stretched teh truth.

Was hoping he would pop off something about us being better than anyone knows, but this will have to do for now.
  3. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,197 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    I would be surprised if all 32 teams didnt think they had a chance to make it to the Super Bowl.
  4. smashmouth

smashmouth Benched

1,411 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think we have a chance, just like everyone else. Our talent does translate in to a playoff team, but we have to have few injuries in key positions, and our rookies have to play like vets.
  5. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

8,605 Messages
    298 Likes Received
    The swagger is nice, but heck, there are 53 players on 32 teams who would say the same thing.

Don't buy too much into it.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Us enjoying media day with a team that has 10 rookies is a bit of a stretch. Like the confidence though.
  7. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just keep telling myself that we enjoyed a media day with a team with 12 rookies once. I know it is a longshot but I like the attitude.
  8. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    It's not impossible but the chips would have to fall perfectly and the stars be aligned. Luckily we're in the NFC where I think the road is easier right now.
  9. ctalker

ctalker Member

407 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I hope he is right, because I put down $60 at 10/1 Odds that they would make it to the superbowl last time in Vegas.
  10. HTownCowboysFan

HTownCowboysFan New Member

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes. I LMFAO at it as well.

I certainly hope his prediction comes true. :starspin
  11. CactusCowboy

CactusCowboy Benched

1,861 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Tomorrows game will answer a lot of questions.......
  12. Cowboys&Caps

Cowboys&Caps New Member

1,701 Messages
    0 Likes Received

..........redskins.............cmon!!
  13. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,770 Messages
    135 Likes Received
    I think we have a good chance of going to the SB if we can knock of the eagles, i like the falcons, but myheart is silver and blue, so they will fall to.