1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Last minute draft buzz?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by unionjack8, Apr 21, 2012.

1. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

2,000 Messages
    298 Likes Received
    sdogo, hostile, supercowboy8.any latest news from around the league ???
  2. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,468 Messages
    838 Likes Received
    Not even close to last minute..things will change 20 more times by Thursday night
  3. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

2,000 Messages
    298 Likes Received

way to pick at nothing in particular
  4. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I guess a couple of things that have changed over the past few weeks that are interesting to me, at least,

1. D Still was initially projected to be a clear Round 1 pick. He still may be, but it seems like he's slipping a bit to Round 2. In fact, some are mocking him to Dallas in Round 2 as a possibility.

2. I always wondered by D Wolfe, the DE from Cinn, was regarded a month or so ago as a 4th rounder. He had fantastic production for his position, good athletic ability, etc. It seems he is getting consideration by some in Round 2 now. To me, that makes more sense.

3. Looks like the QB Weeden (sp?) may end up going in Round 1 as well. I guess if not for his age, he'd be considered a Round 1 pick, and quite possibly ahead of Tannehill. I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland picked him with their second 1st round pick.

4. OLB/DE A Branch could easily be the 2nd OLB picked after Ingram. Ahead of Upshaw, Perry, etc.

Anyway, those are some of the things I found interesting.
  5. AmishCowboy

AmishCowboy if you ain't first, you're last

4,383 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    Cool, Thanks