1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!
  2. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Last minute draft buzz?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by unionjack8, Apr 21, 2012.

1. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

2,322 Messages
    504 Likes Received
    sdogo, hostile, supercowboy8.any latest news from around the league ???
  2. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

10,210 Messages
    1,475 Likes Received
    Not even close to last minute..things will change 20 more times by Thursday night
  3. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

2,322 Messages
    504 Likes Received

way to pick at nothing in particular
  4. Woods

Woods Well-Known Member

12,460 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    I guess a couple of things that have changed over the past few weeks that are interesting to me, at least,

1. D Still was initially projected to be a clear Round 1 pick. He still may be, but it seems like he's slipping a bit to Round 2. In fact, some are mocking him to Dallas in Round 2 as a possibility.

2. I always wondered by D Wolfe, the DE from Cinn, was regarded a month or so ago as a 4th rounder. He had fantastic production for his position, good athletic ability, etc. It seems he is getting consideration by some in Round 2 now. To me, that makes more sense.

3. Looks like the QB Weeden (sp?) may end up going in Round 1 as well. I guess if not for his age, he'd be considered a Round 1 pick, and quite possibly ahead of Tannehill. I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland picked him with their second 1st round pick.

4. OLB/DE A Branch could easily be the 2nd OLB picked after Ingram. Ahead of Upshaw, Perry, etc.

Anyway, those are some of the things I found interesting.
  5. AmishCowboy

AmishCowboy if you ain't first, you're last

4,422 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    Cool, Thanks