1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

LB Aldon Smith Charged w/ Possession of Assault Weapons

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by IAmLegend, Oct 9, 2013.

1. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

4,293 Messages
    1,351 Likes Received
  2. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,044 Messages
    146 Likes Received
    While Aldon's dug himself into a pretty deep hole, sometimes those other state 'felony weapon charges' don't ring so strong to folks in Texas. They become 'Oh, I got one of those too!' stories. But I had a submachine gun at 13, so my view on it may be a little skewed....
  3. Fastphilly

Fastphilly Member

244 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    California always tries to enact laws that are stricter than the US standard. Gun control, strict environmental mandates, strict air quality standards are just some examples of this. I don't agree that states should have the power to regulate what kind of firearm is legal or not. There should be a 50 state standard.
  4. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

8,185 Messages
    657 Likes Received
    Von Miller, Aldon Smith...

These young pass-rushers have all the talent in the world and not a lick of common sense.
  5. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,873 Messages
    1,709 Likes Received
    when you have been given special treatment and coddled and so on since Jr High as most of the really big stars have been, it is not so surprising at the stupid things they think they can get away with
  6. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,559 Messages
    1,815 Likes Received
    He has a pretty awesome sniper rifle. He's basically just playing real life Call of Duty...can't knock the hustle.