1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Lions are a Dirty Team

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Romo_To_Dez, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

2,065 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    We already know about Suh, but now even Stafford is getting into it throwing a defender down by his face mask after he threw a pick that got returned. Glad that he got popped back.

A Sign of a No Class Dirty head coach, if they act like playing Dirty represents their team well. I rather my team be known for just playing Good, Passionate, Tough minded Football without having to resort to cheap, Dirty plays and hits.

It's like they take pride in being known as DIrty, like Dirty=Tough. :rolleyes: Do they think that playing DIrty is the best way to get respect?
  2. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

4,865 Messages
    971 Likes Received
    That second half of the Bears vs Lions game reminded me of when we played them. Two back to back drives with pick 6s and a punt return for a touchdown. It was semi close 20-6 than I looked again and it was 37-6. Wild game.

Will the Lions even make the playoffs you think? They have no run game whatsoever.
  3. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

2,065 Messages
    31 Likes Received

I don't know they could make the playoffs, I could also see them having a Second half season collapse and miss the playoffs
  4. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,902 Messages
    1,368 Likes Received
    They certainly appear to check their class at the lockeroom doors on their way to the field.
  5. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I can't stand Jim Schwartz.

I enjoy ever bit of hardship they face.