1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Luke Joekel and Ryan Mattthews

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by neosapien23, Dec 4, 2012.

1. neosapien23

neosapien23 Well-Known Member

2,763 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Does anyone think that Luke and Ryan returtn to A&M next year? With A&M doing much better than anyone thought in the SEC and having Johny Manziel, maybe they would like the chance to be national champions next year? I have a gut feeling that both will be back for their senior seasons.
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,002 Messages
    1,026 Likes Received
    If either is thinking of coming back somebody should show them the replay of the Lattimore injury. Joeckel is a top 5 pick with no reason to come back, Matthews is a top 20 pick and even though the family probably has money it is hard find any logic on his return.
  3. kirkjrk

kirkjrk Active Member

905 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Jake Mathews. Same can be said of Damontre Moore. I feel one or more will return for one last year with Manziel.
  4. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,002 Messages
    1,026 Likes Received
    BTW it is Jake Matthews.
  5. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Luke is not staying imo the worse case he is a Top10 pick and another year would not change that could only get worse with an injury.

Mathews could but would he move himself from top 20-25 to top 10 next year and is it worth the risk.

I just do not see them coming back
  6. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

2,939 Messages
    545 Likes Received
    I can see Matthews coming back for the chance to be the starting LT next year. Would be a little bit of a risk but could also pay out big for him