1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mad Money Jim Cramer Points fingers at Dems...

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by sbark, Oct 8, 2008.

1. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,574 Messages
    188 Likes Received
  2. canters

canters Active Member

1,784 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I heard what he said...it will not get picked up by the MSM....it don't fit their template of who is at fault.
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,418 Messages
    3,659 Likes Received
    When I hear a person claim it is one parties fault...I just have to roll my eyes.

Everyone from the President on down to john q public taking out loans he knows he has no reasonable way to pay off in his life time are to blame.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,819 Messages
    2,087 Likes Received
    I agree. It does aggravate me when Obama and other dems say this mess is because of 8 years of Bush, they use this motto constantly and the reality is the Dems and their control over the house and senate played just as big of a role. The President can't do anything without the Congress and the Senate
  5. BrAinPaiNt

60,418 Messages
    3,659 Likes Received
    I actually agree, which might shock some people :laugh2: .

I realize it is a political campaign strategy, like the negative strategy the McCain camp is starting up.

So I get the reason why they keep harping on it....and I am a big fan of bashing bush:laugh1:

But in this case they all have their share of blame to go around.
  6. ZB9

ZB9 New Member

1,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    A friend of mine brought these points to my attention

1. over 5 million ILLEGAL's got home loans. That is a fact

2. Republicans tried to stop these practices 12 times, but Democrats blocked it...another fact (perhaps that explains why Democrats, including OBama and Todd, received the most money from Freddie and Fannie)

3. When the Republicans tried to stop this, the Dems often played the "race" card. Barney Frank has played the race card involving this issue as recently as last week.

this PC crap has got to stop. It is not healthy.
  7. BrAinPaiNt

60,418 Messages
    3,659 Likes Received
    This is correct. Crap can cause septic shock which is not healthy.

:p:
  8. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,722 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Barack Obama sued Citibank (in 1996 I believe) to force them to give loans to those without a prayer of repaying it. He is directly responsible for a large portion of this mess. It was not a friend of his or his advisors. He was the lawyer that sued Citibank to force these bad loans. No way to spin that, but some will try.
  9. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,504 Messages
    1,493 Likes Received

Actually, everything listed here is correct. Unfortunatly, not everything that played a role in this thing is in the list. There is responsability enough for all to go around. I happen to believe that the majority of the responsability should rest with the Democratic party but, I am a Conservative so this my shade my view of things a bit.

I believe that this thing is going to get bad boys. It aint gonna matter who did what soon because we all know who's going to suffer the consequences. When that happens, we are all going to have to stick together. That sucks but there it is.
  10. ZB9

ZB9 New Member

1,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yes very good post imo. I agree
  11. ZB9

ZB9 New Member

1,024 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  12. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Wrong.
    I know you are smarter than that.
    Do not blame the people on that one.
    As you know,this world is full of con men and idiots.
    They just walked thru the doors ACORN,CRA,and other crooks opened for them.All the banks did was give out the loans they were forced into giving.Then Fannie and Freddie guaranteed them and started handing out bonuses to its executives based solely on projections(or illusions if you asked me).
    FACT ALERT:democrats blocked every attempt by the other party for an investigation.Bill Clinton admitted to it.
    When the stuff hit the fan F&F ran out of money and could not pay the banks back the guarantees they made.
    A foreclosure costs a bank an average $59,000.Do the math.
    This was no accident.Corruption did this.

If you own a bar and you post a giant "Free Beer" sign,don't blame the drunks for putting you out of business.
  13. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,451 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    Jim Cramer? The loudmouthed idiot form CNBC?

:lmao:

Carry on.
  14. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,722 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    I'm surprised NBC (National Barack Channel) has not taken him out back and shot him for disloyalty to the Dems and the savior.
  15. Sasquatch

4,451 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    Whatever happened to the William Buckley Jr.s of the world when conservatism was intellectually respectable, culturally refined, and not so boorish?
  16. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You may wanna google him before making a fool of yourself again.
    Go look him up.
  17. Sasquatch

4,451 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    I know Jim Cramer. I've read his books and have seen his programs. He's a blowhard.
  18. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, very informative individual and I loved him when he was on Kudlow and Cramer.

But at the end of the day, his opinion is exactly what it is...an opinion.

Speaking of Kudlow, I was watching his show the other day and alot of the financial anaylst on his show were blaming Corporate Executives for this mess.
  19. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,525 Messages
    469 Likes Received
    So am I my friend, so am I.

Oh wait, you meant George Bush?

Ah, nevermind.
  20. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2: