1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Maddest you guys have ever been after a loss

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by GBpack10, Apr 16, 2014.

1. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,658 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Hey it's one thing to lose a regular season game, but win you lose the Super Bowl- now that's when you get mad. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    casmith07 likes this.
  2. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

3,636 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    37-34 defeat to the Giants three years ago. Still angry.
    AsthmaField likes this.
  3. Red Dragon

3,636 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    The Cowboys have never lost a Super Bowl that didn't involve very questionable officiating.
    tideh20heel, casmith07 and dallasdave like this.
  4. dallasdave

2,658 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Well said, stay thirsty my friend... Hey, those refs in the 70's losses to pittsburg crap heads were very questionable.:confused:
    JustAGuy likes this.
  5. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Benched

97 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    Ok, ok, I'll be the first to acknowledge the "crap heads" comment.
    dallasdave likes this.
  6. Red Dragon

3,636 Messages
    390 Likes Received

The 44-6 game.
  7. dallasdave

2,658 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Yeah, you can tell I hate the steelers.
  8. dallasdave

2,658 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    I always root for two teams, the Cowboys and who ever is playing the steelers.:mad:
    JustAGuy and Red Dragon like this.
  9. jday

jday Well-Known Member

2,727 Messages
    629 Likes Received
    That sounds about right...
  10. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,878 Messages
    2,122 Likes Received
    I think the hardest one for me was 82 championship game vs Redskins when they kicked our butts 31-17 . Being that I was watching it with 2 redskin fans did not help matters. lol
  11. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

2,143 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    Almost totally forgot about the 2004 Eagles game. That was a MNF game. Where McNabb scrambles around for at least 10 seconds then heaves up a pass 50 yards downfield that is caught. Disgusting.
  12. tideh20heel

tideh20heel Active Member

203 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    No question The Catch with drafting Greg Ellis over Randy Moss a close second.
  13. jack2

jack2 Member

311 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    1- The '95 nfc championship vs niners
    2- The Ice Bowl
    3- The catch
  14. JJB500

JJB500 Member

322 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    1 Super Bowl V (first Cowboy game I ever remember watching)
    2 The Catch (having to see this game & catch multiple times every season)
    3 2007 playoff loss to the Giants (driving by the Meadowlands and seeing the championship banner hanging on the stadium made me sick to my stomach)
    JustAGuy likes this.
  15. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Benched

97 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    There is no more over replayed clip than the catch. There are many more much more spectacular game ending plays such as the Immaculate Deception (Harris trapped that ball) that the NFL could spam incessantly, but it's always the catch. How about showing Harper's slant even 1/1000th as much? It was the payback to the catch yet it never gets replayed.
    JJB500 and dallasdave like this.
  16. dallasdave

2,658 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Very true
  17. Paniolo22

Paniolo22 Hawaiian Cowboy

3,608 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Definitely the Catch. More recently was the Baltimore game in 08. I think we just lost to the Eagles, but miraculously, we still controlled our own destiny and had to beat the ravens. They just ran our butts over. I was steaming at how gutless we played. Don't think I was more mad during any other game.
  18. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,350 Messages
    86 Likes Received
    Cowboys related the 44-6 defeat at Philly. Think the game finished at about 3 in the morning over here which didn't help my mood.
    Generally when Celtic lost the league in the last two minutes of the season. We were winning 1-0 in the last game of the season with two minutes to go needing a win to clinch the title, ended up losing 2-1 and losing the league. My old man left the pub we were watching it in, the celebrations had started prematurely in there as well, as soon as the second went in and walked the hour and a half home. I sat in a corner looking at the floor for about 2 hours before I could even face drowning my sorrows. On top of that when we were heading home from the pub me and my mates ended up in a scuffle with Rangers fans who were more interested in looking for Celtic fans to fight than celebrate their win (strange people) Nearly couldn't bring myself to go to the cup final the following week.
  19. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,350 Messages
    86 Likes Received
    Was that not the last game at Texas stadium and they recorded 2 of the 3 longest rushing tds in the history of the stadium or some horrific stat like that?
  20. Paniolo22

Paniolo22 Hawaiian Cowboy

3,608 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Believe so. It's also where Spencer admits he and others shut down on the team that year.