1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

News: Mailbag

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Sep 5, 2012.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

23,482 Messages
    4,320 Likes Received
    http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...ifferent/2a3a7923-91d5-4812-a00a-87af69c358e9

CHRISTOPHER BINDER
    LORTON, VA

What do you think we could expect to see from the Giants on Wednesday that is different, or unexpected?

Nick: They have a second tailback who isn’t 270 pounds, but he’s probably pretty good, too. David Wilson was a first-round pick and although it might not be a Thunder & Lightning approach with Wilson and Bradshaw, two lightnings can be tough to stop, too. On defense, I have a feeling they get after the quarterback about like they did before.

Josh: I think the absence of Brandon Jacobs changes their offense a little bit. It’s not that they won’t be able or willing to run the ball as much, but the power attack that worried you before has been lightened a bit. I think Eli Manning will be throwing a lot...