1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

MAJOR NEWS- Libs caught in voter fraud!!

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by burmafrd, Oct 10, 2008.

1. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

40,188 Messages
    774 Likes Received
  2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,815 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Part of the issue is that they were paid by how many people they registered. So, obviously, this led to people faking or doubling registration forms in order to make more money.

The good thing is that it doesn't really affect anything election-wise. The bad ones get thrown out and the actual people they registered correctly should still be able to vote.

It's when dead people start voting that you really have to worry. :)
  3. burmafrd

40,188 Messages
    774 Likes Received
    Of course you would say that. Forgetting your buddies in congress just funneled millions of dollars into the bailout bill for ACORN. Proud of them, eh?
    Why am I not surprised. The only documented cases of voter fraud for years have been by libs and democrats.
  4. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,815 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    There's a difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud. One means that people who are dead are voting or people are getting to vote more than once, etc. The other is people being registered who don't actually exist. One is extremely harmful and can swing an election. The other means that people are registered and actually exist will still be able to vote. Those that don't, won't.

This is why organizations that pay for voter registrations are just welcoming stuff like this to happen. Volunteers, if you have enough of them, are always preferable and their hearts are in the right place.
  5. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,516 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    "We have no idea what the motive behind it is," she said. "It's just overwhelming to us." :rolleyes:
  6. burmafrd

40,188 Messages
    774 Likes Received
    Fraud is fraud. Voter fraud is voter fraud. Trying to split hairs is pathetic.
    Even for you libs.
  7. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,516 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    It appears that voter registration fraud was perpetrated by some registration workers - who I hope will be identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But, so far, no evidence of voter fraud.

There is a difference. Repug. :D
  8. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So...proven voter fraud is not evidence of voter fraud. Man, you're too old for gymnastics of that magnitude, logical or otherwise.
  9. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,516 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    From the article:

"There has been no evidence of voter fraud yet, because voters have yet to go to the polls. But elections officials say they will be sending their information to prosecutors, who will determine whether any investigation will begin."

You might wanna try reading the article... and good morning Big P. :)
  10. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

13,901 Messages
    1,672 Likes Received
    I agree that fraud is fraud, I dont care if it is being done by the Rs or the Ds.

However, I am not going to neccessarily condem the entire ACORN organization because a couple of registration workers were committing fraud.

I think ACORN has like 350,000 members nationally, I dont think they are all trying to commit fraud. I think it is a case of a few bad apples......
  11. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt °¤~Cold Eternal~¤° Staff Member

58,786 Messages
    1,712 Likes Received
    Some how I imagine it goes beyond a few bad apples.

Just like some of the "screw ups" or "glitches" from the last couple of elections were really just "screw ups" or glitches. wink wink

Voter Fraud, trying to manipulate voters, hiding info on KNOWN defective machines, machines that cast one candidates name when you chose another, counties where the majority of votes go to one candidate when the voters complain that they voted the other way. Heck there was one county in ohio where the vote was 100% for one candidate (not presidential candidates) even though people claimed they voted for the other. Not counting the full tally of provisional ballots and a litany of other questionable things.

This whole mess needs to be cleaned up. People always claim one side did it or the other side did it. I have a strong suspicion that if people were honest they would realize that both sides are doing things to try and manipulate votes.

Get this crap cleaned up no matter who is doing what. The very government that is to protect this republic and democracy the very government that is to protect the constitution and rights is the very government that is probably mostly at fault for these problems.

But you will have some nipple heads yelling...the libs the libs and some other nipple head yelling the neocons the neocons.

Get past that, come together, and start shouting them all down and demanding it gets fixed instead of falling into their traps of divide and conquer.
  12. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

73,858 Messages
    974 Likes Received
    Problem is Obama paid ACORN 800,000 to go out and register voters. The other problem is they will not catch all registrations that have been forged.
  13. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,815 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/10/acorn_rallies_its_troops.php

More information about the ACORN stuff.

14. Doomsday101

73,858 Messages
    974 Likes Received
  15. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,815 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    I actually DO care that the Obama campaign paid them in the primaries. It means he wasted money paying them for registrations that were faked. I seriously doubt the Obama campaign wants to pay for voter regs for voters that don't exist.
  16. Doomsday101

73,858 Messages
    974 Likes Received
    Why not they have been doing underhanded things like this in Chicago politics for years and it does have an effect on elections
  17. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yep

I was watching some of this last night on the news. One reporter grabbed an application, followed the address and found out that it was nothing but a restaurant.

Sounds like the FBI needs to get down there pronto and put some folks in jail.

But you will see this going on from both parties.

I was watching a news broadcast last night and one democrat talking head said an official in I think Michigan was telling folks they may not be able to vote if their homes have been or in the process of being foreclosed on because their address would be different.

Pretty sad.

This election is going to be similar to Gore/Bush 2000.
  18. burmafrd

40,188 Messages
    774 Likes Received
    Show where this is happening with the Republicans. Come on. Show it.
    EVERY REPORT has been ACORN or a democrat/liberal organization.
    SO I CALL YOU ON THIS. Show where its happening on both sides or shut up.
  19. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  20. burmafrd

40,188 Messages
    774 Likes Received
    So you have no answer. Figures.