1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Malcolm Kelly highlights

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Cogan, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Cogan

Cogan Active Member

1,472 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I am all for getting the best CB in the draft we can. Two actually. However, the more I think about it, the more I feel we need to get our #1 WR of the future this year, while we have two #1s. After watching this highlight tape of Malcolm Kelly, I would even be willing to trade up several spots to get him.

He reminds me of Michael Irvin, the way he works the slant, & goes over the middle. He gets deep often, and has great hands to pull the tough catches in. Check out this link:

nfldraft.rivals.com/video.asp?section=football&vidtype=college&vidid=32646
  2. Natedawg44

Natedawg44 Active Member

2,598 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Looks plenty fast enough. He just flat out looks the most natural catching the ball of any wide reciever in this draft.
  3. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't even need to watch the tape, I've seen enough of him with his consistent 1 handed catches that look like he's catchign a tennis ball in his hands and makes it look effortless, almost like the ball had radar and goes right to his hands and his hands have a magnet that just sticks the football to his hands, he will have the best hands in the NFL the second he's drafted, plus he's a huge target and does it ALL!
    I have been wanting this guy with our #22 pick for some time, just have to wait till his pro day to see if he'll fall to us since he didn't go to combine.
    If he falls to #19, I agree, lets trade up and snatch him right out from under the Skins nose!
    You cant' find one flaw in his game!
    Give Romo another weapon is never a bad thing, and give him Kelly to throw to for the rest of his career and that way he'll always have a true #1 W.R.!
  4. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Like I said in my MOCK DRAFT I had a few days ago, I'd love him at #22, and wouldnt' mind getting Manningham also, it woudl give Romo a great combo of the huge target and the speed guy, a FUTURE T.O./Glenn for his career plus it would create a TON of mismatches the next few years with T.O. also!

Here's my mock I posted in case you missed it, and like I said, we can always get two good corners later while REALLY ADDING some FIREPOWER to this offense that would make it unstoppable!

5. ghosttown cowboy

ghosttown cowboy Wyoming's #1 boys fan

868 Messages
    1 Likes Received