1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Man those eagle fans have no class (read)

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Matt, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Matt

Matt Member

672 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. Reef Engineer

Reef Engineer New Member

810 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I couldn't read the article since I'm not a member but, then again, I don't have to read it to know they have no class. :rolleyes:

'Cept you, AJM, of course. :D
  3. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Here ya go...
  4. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,374 Messages
    11 Likes Received
  5. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Response:

I thought that was funny. :D
  6. kmd24

kmd24 Active Member

3,436 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What irony to read this in a post with the sole intention of bashing the Cowboys and their fans.

Can a fan of a team who recently signed Terrell Owens really feel comfortable making this statement?

This guy needs to stop throwing stones.
  7. JR HELFRICK

JR HELFRICK New Member

222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I cant wait to see the write up one of ours comes up with. The ammo is there. Just start when the Eagles Franchise was born, to now.
  8. JR HELFRICK

JR HELFRICK New Member

222 Messages
    0 Likes Received

But you like little fat boys, so what do you know.
  9. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received

??????????????
  10. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,112 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    The irony is laughable. He makes this statement then procedes to bash Cowboy fans.
    This may be true, but Cowboy fans do this while eagles ignore there weaknesses all together.
    Say what you want about the name. The fact is, the Dallas Cowboys have by far the most fans in America. Most fans aren't blind enough to challenge this.
    Sports Illustrated did a poll asking fans from across america who there favorite teams were. The Dallas Cowboys won by a large margin, and they were followed by the Pack.
    Who is living in the past? The blind fans that accuse us of, and then try to do the same. Quit throwing stones.
    Vinny Testaverde's passes are 100% more accurate than Mcnabbs infamous one hoppers. If you paid attention to our situation, you would know that Julius Jones will be the featured back. Our recieveing corpse as a whole, is far and away superior to your one man show.
    Says the eagles fan who has TO, the cry baby, as his savior.

Yes, and Id take Vinny's passing, our wrs abilities, and our rb situation all over what your team has put up.
    Yes, and behold, the eagles new names. The philadelphia chokas! They weeze, they cough, and they suck! Here is there new mascot.[IMG]
  11. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,112 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    ok guys, tell me why I can't post pics!
  12. JR HELFRICK

JR HELFRICK New Member

222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Think about it. What are you being called????HHMMMM
  13. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,030 Messages
    3,258 Likes Received
    Like the eagles fans the last few years talking superbowl? Sad thing is...there are not many on this board who have predicted SB for the cowboys...so much for some ridiculous predictions.

For a stadium that had enough eagles fans cheering and clapping loudly at Irvins injuries that it was heard on Television....I would watch who says who about cat calling.

Really...and man alive I guess all of the worry on the board about the D-line, RCB/Slot CB and saftey positions shows we are trying to sidestep the weaknesses and shortcomings of our team?

Nothing but pure hate and jealousy.
    Sorry we were dubbed that name and if you do not like it....get your own....then again most of the football watching fans know that Philly is known for a terrible fan base that cheers injuries and is so drunk or disorderly most of the time that they have to have a courthouse/jail in the very stadium....and this guy wants to talk about america's most wanted...please.

Many would rather have a better, younger QB, many would want Henson to be the future...but we know we have to bide our time until Henson is ready.
    However Vinny did not look to bad vs the Titans.
    George....hardly anyone wants Eddie to be the starter...at best many just want him to be a backup or situational RB.

Funny...someone complaining about Keys...when they just went through the mess with TO and TO is still ragging on his old QB and calling him everything but gay.
    Further more I doubt you will find any cowboys fans that think Vinny, Eddie or Keys are the future for Dallas...they are all short time solutions and Eddie only being a backup/situational RB.

Lame and silly....however what can we expect from a guy on a EAGLES message board that feels compelled to talk about the cowboys for no reason...then again we have Eagles fans on this board that seem to call it home. You know I find it both sad and funny....that even though the Eagles have won the NFC East title the last three years (and managed to choke before getting to the superbowl)...they still feel the need to rag on the cowboys....the same cowboys they try to lead us to believe is not worth worrying about....odd how that works.

And the great Andy Reid has yet to get his eagles TO the superbowl...but oh well at least Vermiel did eh?

Once again this is just some cowboy hating eagles fan that wants everyone to believe that the cowboys and their fans are crap...yet this fool has to take the time to make a long drawn out post about the team he does not worry about....once again Odd isn't it.

It really is odd that as good as the eagles teams have been the last few years...instead of this guy talking about that...he has to talk about the cowboys and their fans....one has to wonder...does he hate the cowboys more then he loves the eagles?
  14. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Pedophile?

A little fat girl? :confused:
  15. AJM1613

AJM1613 New Member

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [IMG]

Is this it????
  16. Bizwah

Bizwah Well-Known Member

5,906 Messages
    132 Likes Received
    Why can't we Cowboy fans be optimistic about our team?

It's not fair I tell ya!
  17. Tobal

Tobal Well-Known Member

1,983 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    Who cares, I mean geesh. We have some of the dumbest fans known to man. I love the Dallas Cowboys, but a few of our fans give us a terrible reputation. The main reason I post here is because this board has very few of those types.

If someone is saying something about your team that is absurd, just let it go, most people know the truth and those who don't aren't going to change their minds.
  18. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hElLFREAK,

How do you know what anybody likes... unless you're plump yourself!?! :rolleyes:
  19. JR HELFRICK

JR HELFRICK New Member

222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ARMAGEDDON IT UP THE @$$, you would love to know!!! :rolleyes:
  20. ARMAGEDDON EAGLE

ARMAGEDDON EAGLE Benched

609 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dude, you're on a football site talking perversion. Hello mods! :eek: