1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mayhem at Fox News

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Heisenberg, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,972 Messages
    254 Likes Received
  2. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That was very professional of him.
  3. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Obama bashing?

Wasn't he just saying what Obama said? the point is that this is a part of their show where they put humor into the news.

Some people need to not be so touchy.
  4. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow, the conservative news station giving both sides of the story Wow!!!
    what noble concept maybe the other news channels should try it.
    Although pretty heated among the cast, about something that doesn't faze me. I could see their points, were calling out any non-colored person as racist if their views, rock the boat, Ferrero, comes to mind, where as Obama's gets an exemption or are we just to damn touchy on the issue?
  5. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,972 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    I'd say the general populace is just too damn touchy in general.
  6. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I concur, :bow:
  7. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received

[IMG]

You are right!
  8. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    You know, if they could get that overly tan homely woman a shorter skirt they would probably have more viewers.

She has a tan like the woman from seinfeld when george described her as looking like a carrot.
  9. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,972 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    That junk has GOT to be spray-on.
  10. hank2k

hank2k Member

516 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Im guessing Fox runs some form of those clips every day from now till the election. It will help convince all those left wing liberals who watch the channel that he's not the right guy.
  11. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ordinarily I'd have some fun at Faux's expense over this, but the truth is, I was rather disturbed by that "typical white person" remark... I'm surprised the Obama didn't recognize that as a borderline racist statement...

It has been by far the most bothersome thing I've heard the guy say...
  12. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh, that's just fargin' HILARIOUS, coming from the most touchy poster on this board... a guy who even sunk so low as to insult a 17 year old because he didn't like what the kid said...

Your hypocrisy is quite amazing...
  13. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man, the stupidity flows like wine in here sometimes...

Very few "left wing liberals" WATCH Faux News... so what they might have to say won't affect that demographic much at all...

BTW, is there such a thing as a "right wing liberal"... that phrase was rather redundant, like saying "3AM in the morning"... :D
  14. hank2k

hank2k Member

516 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Umm... yeah I know few left wing libs watch Fox. Guess I have to curb my sarcasm a little.
    The point is Fox is bashing a guy its viewers arent going to vote for anyway.
  15. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,766 Messages
    1,657 Likes Received
    Silver actually thinks he is getting the truth from NBC, MSNBC, etc. Pretty sad.
  16. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Actually, the only time I ever watch ANY network news is when the TV in the lobby here at the hotel is on Faux News in the morning...

I get my news and political opinions from a wide variety of sources, most of them online... my starting point is Yahoo's home page, their politics section carries articles and op-ed pieces from both sides of the political spectrum...

I read Ann Coulter, I listen to Rush occasionally when I'm in the car and he's on, I go to Newsmax to see what they're saying... and I go to the Huffington Post, to see what the lefties are saying... my favorite website is Larry Sabato's Crytal Ball, precisely because it is as nonpartisan as any website I've seen... I couldn't tell you what party Sabato supports from his writing, if he supports either... and I like PollingReport.com as a good one stop source for all of the major polls...

IOW, Burma, unlike you I make a point of informing myself as fully as I can on all sides of the issues... I take in input from sources that make my blood boil, because you can't argue with those fools unless you know what they're saying...

Which is precisely why you righties in here have such a hard time with me... LOL...

And hey, nice job once again of "ignoring" me... and don't you feel foolish now, assuming that I even watch NBC or MSNBC?? Once again, you engage in the most ignorant of stereotyping, and only wind up making yourself look stupid... the truth is, the only time I even see an Olbermann rant (I am a fan of his), is when I'm linked to it on one of these political boards...
  17. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Or maybe I need new batteries for my sarcasm meter... my apologies for missing it... this time, it's my stupidity flowing like wine... :D
  18. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    far and away. but it's what the PC generation built.

mel brooks couldn't make a movie today like blazing saddles. did that movie hurt anyone? other than side splitting laughter? bp mentioned borat as an example of that but what little i could stomache - not funny at all and again, if you're the picked on minority you can do whatever you want.

kids don't lose races and have to work harder, we had to find a way to make everyone win.

you can't offend anyone even if you don't mean to.

funny is funny even if it's us. i got nailed on the gordon keith show and called a $4300 an hour hooker. then hurley from lost. it was *funny* (or at least meant to be). sometimes the first thing we need to laugh at is ourselves.

then get thicker skin cause not everything is offense no matter how hard the PC generation will try to make it. "ho ho ho" for example.

for 40 years of my life it was just santa being santa. suddenly it's a sin?

i don't think so.

die gen-pc, die.
  19. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,604 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    yeah, no kidding.:confused:
  20. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Gotta love the PC generation, and race baiters such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Where have they been during this Rev. Wright controversy?