1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Michael Vick says younger teammates don’t respect him

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Idgit, Sep 6, 2013.

1. ware1manarmy

ware1manarmy Member

77 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    I am going to try to explain difference in another light. Pitbulls kill people and mostly children and there is a direct correlation to dog fighting. Men that hunt do have respect for the animal they kill and the majority eat the meat. It seems to me this is your problem, you don't like that people eat meat and that is your prerogative but to say there is no difference is insanity
  2. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Why would i not like that people eat meat? I love meat..

..and spare us the bs about "respect" for the animals.. they go out there with a gun looking to blast a hole in the animals face in the name of "sport".

Please..

..and if pitbulls kill people, than maybe what Vick did isn't that bad, right?

I mean, better to kill animals that hurt and kill people rather than ones that don't like deer, rabbits, squirrels, birds, fish, etc..
  3. ware1manarmy

ware1manarmy Member

77 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    ..and if pitbulls kill people, than maybe what Vick did isn't that bad, right?

lol. they kill people because they are trained to fight and kill and I think I made that clear. I do agree people hunt for sport and I do not agree with it but to compare that with dog fighting is crazy but think what you like
  4. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    I was only joking anyway.. but i don't believe for a second that pit bulls aggressive nature comes from some of them being trained to fight.
  5. ware1manarmy

ware1manarmy Member

77 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    it most certainly does but keep telling yourself that. My good friend was attacked by 3 pitbulls recently. luckily he survived but those dogs belonged to gangsters that like to fight dogs
  6. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Im not saying that some pits are more likely to attack than others based on their upbringing, but pit bulls in general already have an agressive nature in their breed..toward other dogs. Not towards humans.
  7. ware1manarmy

ware1manarmy Member

77 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    that's because they were bred that way a long time ago, kind of like gladiators. the only way to change this behavior is to stop using them as fighting dogs and evolution will take its course. I do agree that this aggressive nature is not always towards humans but sometimes it is. dog fighting is much more dangerous to our society than shooting a animal to eat even if it is just for sport. like I said I don't hunt, I would much rather go to the grocery store and let someone else kill the animal, I also believe something should be done with how some of these slaughter houses operate
  8. ware1manarmy

ware1manarmy Member

77 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    hey Roy, I gotta go for tonight. I will chat with you another time. have a good one