1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mike Fisher on the radio this morning

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Dec 31, 2013.

1. TVMan

TVMan Active Member

794 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    If you are being objective, the answer would be Orton. Romo is not and never will be confused with being a traditional pocket passer with an over the top motion.
    theranchsucks likes this.
  2. theranchsucks

theranchsucks Benched

968 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    I can't believe I haven't found a new team by now. Everything about this organization sucks.
  3. TVMan

TVMan Active Member

794 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Might as well start your new year off on the right foot. I wish you much luck in your pursuit of happiness.
    I'm sure that your over the top negativity wont be missed.
  4. theranchsucks

theranchsucks Benched

968 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    Yeah, sorry but always a Cowboys fan. I just don't get my hopes high every season like I used to. Im a very happy person but I don't have to be a sunnnshhhineeeepummper like you and most others around here, I speak the truth and this team if you wish to call it a team sucks.
    romothesavior likes this.
  5. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,670 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    See ya!!!! Bye!!!
  6. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Darth Jones strikes again! Zone Supporter

5,389 Messages
    1,162 Likes Received
    Hahaha! Seriously? Why worry about paying for a circus ticket when you can just follow this team?
  7. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,760 Messages
    2,405 Likes Received
    Norv looks like freaking Lombardi compared to Trainee Garrett.
  8. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,342 Messages
    960 Likes Received
    I would love for them to bring Norv in as the OC. That would be something to feel good and be excited about at least going into the offseason stuff and into next football season.
    tantrix1969 likes this.
  9. Tawney88

Tawney88 Well-Known Member

1,064 Messages
    478 Likes Received
    This team is just run so backwards. Jason shouldn't have ask Jerry anything about what happens on the field. No wonder we fail.
  10. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

12,330 Messages
    4,864 Likes Received
    Find the nearest highway, go there at about 5:00pm, then walk into the middle lane and stand there. Your problems will be resolved quickly.
    TVMan likes this.
  11. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,481 Messages
    8,381 Likes Received
    Not for me it wouldn't. That would represent more Jerry to me.
  12. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,350 Messages
    602 Likes Received
    More training for the "pet".;)
  13. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,260 Messages
    948 Likes Received
    If true about the rift... One of em needs to go. I think we know who it will be
  14. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,342 Messages
    960 Likes Received

Having Norv as the OC is a bad thing? Ehhh...I prefer him over what we've had calling the plays.
  15. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

2,234 Messages
    573 Likes Received
    Let's bear in mind that if Callahan leaves (which now seems likely) and even if Norv takes over at OC, we'll still be needing an OL coach to replace Callahan for that position. I kinda hate to lose him there, since he seemed to finally get them functioning so effectively by year's end. If there is, indeed, a serious rift between himself and Garrett, though, it would really seem a far-fetched longshot for him to be retained. Interesting to hear of this.
  16. TVMan

TVMan Active Member

794 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    If being objective is pumping sunshine, then so be it.
    Happy New Year to you. May you have a blessed 2014 rooting for another team.
    :)
  17. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,259 Messages
    566 Likes Received
    Who cares. They both suck.
  18. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,481 Messages
    8,381 Likes Received
    It's Garrett's offense. I don't see any benefit of further emasculating him. He's powerless enough as a head coach as it is. To bring back Norv, a guy Jerry seriously considered as the puppet to follow Parcells, would just reek of the owner micromanaging the team once again.

If you don't trust Garrett to run his own offense why the heck is he even here?

I don't think there's anything wrong with the offense any way. This is about as productive a conversation as was the defensive scheme switch last year. A giant waste of time.
  19. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,709 Messages
    1,394 Likes Received
    the only thing that I like about the idea of Norv being the OC and calling the plays is that Garrett/Callahan will not be the OC and calling the plays

I like turner, truly, but they need to get young, fresh ideas from the offense
  20. slomoxn

slomoxn Well-Known Member

1,633 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    While I like this idea most the problem is Romo is no spring chicken, and he has had two back surgeries. It may be to late for him and Witten to learn a new offensive system and bringing someone in with a different pphilosophy would probably set them back as they would not gel until later in the season with it. And we know this team has a habit of collapsing late in the year so early starts are the agenda.