1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Twitter: Miles Austin may be shut down in order to get healthy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 21, 2013.

1. mahoneybill

mahoneybill Active Member

668 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    Interesting thought.
  2. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,227 Messages
    846 Likes Received
    I'm thinking how about a 3rd to 4th from Indy for him? It's high, but he could do well for the.
  3. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,375 Messages
    3,670 Likes Received
    I think we've past that point already.
  4. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

3,759 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Remember when he was coming up he couldn't shake those knee sprains. Once he got here he couldn't shake those thread like hamstrings. I honestly feel his knee issues are the reason for his hamstring issues. I think he over strengthened his quads and calves to help with his knees and paid little to no attention to his hamstrings.
  5. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,737 Messages
    837 Likes Received
    I thought we were past that point last season but now that the Cowboys have a legit replacement for him that's producing this clearly looks like the end for Austin in Dallas.
  6. popp1234

popp1234 You will never outwork me, you talented bum! Zone Supporter

3,150 Messages
    220 Likes Received
    There is no such thing as a "healthy" Miles Austin anymore. The guy is always just a hamstring injury in hibernation. At least after he hit pay dirt...funny how that happens. Just sayin'.
  7. jaybird

jaybird Active Member

648 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    i agree, some of the personal attacks on Miles is crazy. Miles reach this level becaues of his dedication to his craft- hard worker. I dont understand why the hammy thing keeps happening. With that said; shut him down until he can get back to the player we have all seen. he could really help us down the road.