1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

MiniCamp Photos-Wire Image - 05/12/07

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by SupermanXx, May 12, 2007.

1. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Thanks for all the pics tunaz.:bow:
  2. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    yeah, i agree with yall, although the picture of L. Davis is pretty terrifying as well.
  3. tunazboyz

tunazboyz New Member

106 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My Dear Son I think you are taking what I'm trying to say WAY out of context. I love Patrick but if it's gonna cost them mega-millions to keep him next year especially if TO and Terry stay strong this season and seem to have a couple left, economically (salary cap wise) I don't think Jerry will do it. That's all I'm saying. Hurd is having a spectacular camp and catches everything that comes his way as well. They expect great things from Austin and if Stanbeck shows early he can handle the receiver transition it's gonna be cheaper to go with either of them as 3rd than to pay big dollars to Crayton just to keep him as a third. I'm not taking anything from Patrick's skills. The man is crazy good with the hands and phenominal to watch but $ is $ and just a few other points, Flozell's in the last season of his contract, Terrance needs to be paid and a couple other players like Julius are gonna be due new contracts with large signing bonuses. Who you think loses out with such a backlog at receiver? I'm thinking Jerry was thinking this and that's the reason he didn't sign Patrick to a larger deal than the 1yr tender...:rolleyes: