1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mock Me One Last Time

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Oh_Canada, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,608 Messages
    269 Likes Received
    I have a feeling Dallas will trade down if Barron/Cox are not available at #14, but I can't speculate as to where they go so I'll stick to the board:

1.Michael Brockers, DE-With Barron/Cox off the board he would be my next choice, unless they can trade down and draft McClellin. I really see this baby beast growing into a Haloti Ngata/Richard Seymour hybrid. Think he's slightly better suited to be in a 4-3, but this kind of prodigious talent combined with a love for the game can fit anywhere.

2.Amini Silatolu, G-The DeCastro love is rampant on this board, and though I understand the fascination, to me this guy is almost as good a prospect now with a ceiling to be even better down the road.

3.Trumaine Johnson, CB-He might be a slight reach in some people's eyes, but a guy with those measurables and compete level get me pretty amped.

4a.Josh Chapman NT-So underrated it's not funny. Proto-typical nose who can anchor and push the pocket. A total steal in the fourth round thanks to his injury.

4b.Devon Wylie WR-Cat quick kid who loves football, is sure handed and can return punts to boot. What's not to love?

5.Aaron Henry, S-Solid athlete, good versatility with the ability to play corner which adds to value. He is a developmental type, but could be a starter down the road.

6.Kevin Murphy, OT-He's got great size and being from Harvard obviously pretty smart. Has developmental potential and should compete for a roster spot.

7.Adrian Hamilton, OLB-Had a monster year from a small school. Creating some buzz lately so might not even be around in the seventh, but worth the shot if he does.