1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

More from Mosley - Not so fast on T.Smith

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by GloryDaysRBack, Apr 18, 2011.

1. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,863 Messages
    592 Likes Received
    I believe it is the opposite, they are trying to divert attention Imo
  2. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,371 Messages
    981 Likes Received
    I agree as well that the Cowboys are using Mosley to get this out. If this was really true, then you are talking about the biggest rat in the complex that could really screw up everything.

That guy would be fired, unless he's talking to Rich, Jerry, or Stephen.
  3. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,426 Messages
    334 Likes Received
    here is my thing, why is Mosely the only one that knows this. No one else has said anything like this before. All the other guys with inside information says Smith is the guy at 9.
  4. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,267 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    I seriously doubt any have inside information though they make *think* they do.

They either a) are just looking at the signs from the Cowboys. (Smith was the most scouted tackle just as Dez was heavily scouted last year) or b) They did get inside information, but it was nothing more than the Cowboys disseminating disinformation.

The point being, the Cowboys would not purposely release their draft board to anyone. If someone was actually leaking information, they would probably have a good idea who that is since there are limited people who actually see the board. The Draft is serious business with teams. Whoever it was, would be fired. So far, I haven't seen anyone fired yet.
  5. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,371 Messages
    981 Likes Received
    Mosley usually has real good sources, he ususally predicts the Cowboys pick right before the draft, Felix, Dez, etc. That's why I think this is all smoke screen. I wouldn't be surprised if there are other teams looking to move in front of us to nab Tyron, say Philadelphia! We will see, but I hope we don't anything stupid and screw this thing up. If Jerry doesn't get this draft right we are cooked for years and we can kiss any SB goodbye.
  6. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,892 Messages
    2,139 Likes Received
    WE definetely need an infusion of young talent desperately.