1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Morning Pops!

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Sarge, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,176 Messages
    2,021 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning Jobs, Bob, Phil, Leon, Ologan, Kristie and Gambit. If I've missed anybody, my apologies. I'm in the Eastern timezone but my body and mind are stuck on Mountain time.

Hope everybody is well. I'm having some coffee, then I'm headed out.

Everybody, have a great day!

:)
  2. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

38,882 Messages
    4,453 Likes Received
    You've probably done so but google 'organically kill fire ants'. I have no idea how any of those work. You can flood them but some survive and just move nearby. I spread granules they take to the queen and that's it for them. You have to do the entire yard though or you're wasting your time. And they're back next year. We generally live in peace now but I don't have young kids around a lot.
  3. jobberone

38,882 Messages
    4,453 Likes Received
    Morning Pops, ABQ, Phil, Bob, Leon, ologan, gambit and any regulars I missed as well as drop ins. Have a wonderful day all.
  4. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,948 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    Morning Pops and Ditto to what Jobber said ,plus morning Jobber
  5. jobberone

38,882 Messages
    4,453 Likes Received
    Morning Bob. A little cold here but warming up tomorrow and for the Masters. Azaleas in bloom here and the Bradford Pears have almost lost their flowers already. Hope the azaleas at the Masters haven't already bloomed too much. Have a good one.
  6. justbob

6,948 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    Going from two days of 30's to 70 to 80 by the weekend ---Springtime--be prepared for anything
  7. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,729 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz and Everyone. Morning, Bob; hope the coffee is good.

We're getting a lot of much-needed rain and temps are fairly warm. Will be in 70's the next few day.
  8. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,892 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and good morning, Zoners. I'm glad to see things warming up for you southern folk. I will be holding my hands up to the monitor to warm them. Think about sending the fire ants up here to do battle with the Mountain Pine Beetle. An epic war with special effects possibilities. In any event, have a great day and take care. :D
  9. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,818 Messages
    262 Likes Received
    Morning (afternoon) Pop's and all hearty souls! Warming up down South??? Went from high 60's yesterday to mid 30's today with a chance of snow!! Please close that gate....I know you left it open on purpose!!:)
  10. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,176 Messages
    2,021 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning to all the regulars this morning and also to any who may drop in today.

It's Friday and I am headed home. That is always the best day for me.

Happy Friday to everybody! I hope it's the start of a great weekend for everybody.

:)
  11. justbob

6,948 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    Morning Pops --Morning Big and Little
  12. LeonDixson

9,729 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz and everyone. Have a great day.

ABQ, have a safe trip home.
  13. Phrozen Phil

3,892 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and the same to everyone here. Ologan, the gate's busted. We're getting freezing rain at the moment and it will continue through the weekend. :(

On a positive note, it is Friday. I'm going to a Ceilidh tomorrow and am looking forward to a lot of Celtic music and some Scottish Antifreeze;). Have a great day, all and remember that it's now less than 3 weeks until the draft.:D
  14. LeonDixson

9,729 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Morning, Cbz and Cowboys far and wide. Whether you're far or wide your okay in my book. Welcome to the weekend!
  15. justbob

6,948 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    Morning Pops -Morning all --no time for chit chat, get up and get started on the honey do list
  16. Phrozen Phil

3,892 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and good morning, Zoners. Wife is working, so the "honey-do" list is in full swing. Have a great day and have some fun while you're at it.:D
  17. LeonDixson

9,729 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Morning, Cbz and fellow fans. Have a blessed day.
  18. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,818 Messages
    262 Likes Received
    Morning Pop's and all...thin, fat, short or tall....no matter if you come from near or far.......as long as you follow the big blue star!

Thanks for finally fixing and closing that gate, Phil. Will be in the 70's the next week. Still too early to put tomatoes in the ground. Spring lettuce crop is coming up, though! The wife wants me to lose a little more weight (lost 13 lbs. already) and keep my blood sugar down. Helps to lose weight when you give up sugar!
  19. justbob

6,948 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    Morning Pops ---Morning all ye faithful

O is a poet and didn't know it
  20. jobberone

38,882 Messages
    4,453 Likes Received

Good Morning Pops, ologan, Phil, Bob, ABQ, Sarge, Leon, and any I missed. In the 70s here as well. NOT doing a garden this year. We are going to be traveling too much. Congrats on the weight loss ologan. I've dropped 25 and boy do I feel better. Sugars are better, too. What have you done to lose? I just eat mostly my wife's Chinese cooking so I don't get much starch or meat. I have now become half rabbit. We are having Chinese BBQ today but that's because we're having company. Anyway congrats and keep it up.