1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Moss Blasting Off At Belicheat

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by satam55, Feb 4, 2008.

1. satam55

satam55 New Member

362 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    HE SAID THE GAME PLAN WAS ALL WRONG.

How quickly he reverts to the Randy Moss we have known and loved all these years.
  2. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,785 Messages
    812 Likes Received
    I said it before I'll say it again, Moss doesn't have the attitude and intensity to win a Super Bowl. If it's left to him, he doesn't get it done. (His last TD was easy. I want to see him make an improbable play like Tyree did.)
  3. Hailmary

Hailmary Well-Known Member

2,265 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Sweet.

Patriots meltdown in 5...4...3...2...
  4. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    When and where did he say this????
  5. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,419 Messages
    1,643 Likes Received

Well, he was smileing, chest thumping, jumping in the air, high fives all around when he caught that TD at the end of the game? :laugh2:

Also, when he caught that TD I loved how all the Patriots* were hugging each other, how Belicheat was smiling, how they knew it was over...the BAM! Right in the friggen mouth!

Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat.

:laugh2:
  6. NextGenBoys

NextGenBoys Well-Known Member

7,613 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Any link? I'm trying oh so hard to find some post game press conferences or interviews from the Pats but I cant find anything.

Really, really strange.
  7. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,845 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    What will be really fun for me is to read what the smug Boston writers (Bob Ryan and Dan Shaughnessy, especially) will have to say in tomorrow's Boston Globe.
  8. sacowboysfan513

sacowboysfan513 Active Member

1,967 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I definitely need to see this. But I would definitely believe it.

And if this is true, I have a feeling people will still criticize Owens for crying more than Moss calling out his coach after his first loss with the Pats.

Imagine if Moss had been a part of 2 losses this year. He probably would have divided the locker room up.
  9. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I've been listening to Pats radio since the game was over. I caught Moss's comments after the game a i came away impressed. He was either being honest, or very calculating. To me he was giving it up to the NYFG but never did he dis his own team.

I don't like Moss, but the radio i caught, he was pretty cool, sayin all the right things.
  10. satam55

satam55 New Member

362 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I have been Ignoring the Boston Media the entire season because of this. I have no idea how much The Boston media has been on the pats jock this season because I don't want to listen to it or read it, The national media Does enough of it. So i can only imagine what the Boston media has been saying. Well now that the season is over, what has the Boston Media been saying about the pats all season?
  11. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received

The radio station i've been listening to have been ripping the Pats a new one. The callers, and the hosts. This is the first time I've EVER listened to Pas rado, but they are NOT HAPPY!:laugh2:
  12. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,845 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    Basically that the Pats coronation was just a matter of time.
  13. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,845 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    Just more proof that the average fan is an irrational fool. Something we observe all the time here.
  14. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I'll trade 6 picks/players for DMac:eek:
  15. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,845 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    Bobby Carpenter, Anthony Fasano, Marcus Spears ,our two first rounders and our second for the No. 1 pick in the draft, right?:cool:
  16. satam55

satam55 New Member

362 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  17. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,177 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    Everyone hates to lose!
  18. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,324 Messages
    4,470 Likes Received
    Today should be pretty priceless entertainment listening to them.
  19. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Is there a link?

I would be extremely skeptical in believing Randy Moss criticized Bill Belichick without a link.
  20. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,677 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    I doubt it happened. Moss might have wanted to say something but compared to his past behavior he has shown remarkable restraint.