1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Moving on

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Mr Cowboy, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,732 Messages
    904 Likes Received
    Its Wednesday, 3 days removed from the Giants game..... time to move on to the Falcons. Let Sunday's game go!
  2. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,626 Messages
    995 Likes Received
    Let's kill us a bird
  3. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,979 Messages
    1,049 Likes Received
    Keys to a win? Anyone?

I think their secondary is suspect but Tony, the WRs and the o-line will have to be at the top of their game.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    Hell it was gone Monday for me. The loss hurt like hell but it is over with and a big game with Alt is coming up and a chance to get back to 500 at 4-4.

Would not mind getting a favor from Pitt this weekend
  5. Doomsday101

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    Key to winning, don't give the falcons any easy points. Turnovers have been the key to our failure and if Dallas can stop handing the ball over I think we can move the ball vs anyone out there.
  6. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,732 Messages
    904 Likes Received
    Unfortunately, I no longer take these losses as hard as I once did.

I think we still have an outside chance of getting in the tournament. I don't think the Giants are all that great, and they still have the tough part of the ir schedule to get through. I think Ryan put out the blue print for stopping the Giants, and other teams will follow suite.

The key to the Atlanta game is the OL. If they can play average and open a few holes for the RBs, we should be OK. The defense needs to keep playing well.
  7. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,626 Messages
    995 Likes Received
    I feel like our D can bottle them up.....

Julio Jones is the biggest threat.

Roddy white we can't let him go off either. I think Cruz is more of a challenge than White, so I have no problem believing we can contain him.

We will get stops, we just have to capitalize on offense ans score. Remember Carolina almost mollywhopped them.
  8. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,979 Messages
    1,049 Likes Received
    Their offense is very similar to the Cowboys offense as far as weapons but the Falcons make less mistakes. The Cowboys will have mismatches against the Atlanta defense but they have to play well and they have to protect the football!

I like the Cowboys defense over the Falcons defense so I think there is a chance.
  9. Doomsday101

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    I agree with you. I have been watching the NFL long enough to know nothing is over with. Now it will not matter if the Cowboys do not get their act together.
  10. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wish flex scheduling was in effect

the cowboys DO NOT WIN on sunday night and to think about the feces that might happen makes my stomach churn

as soon as we play primetime games it just looks

this game here might be another chicago game
  11. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

38,968 Messages
    4,504 Likes Received
    I don't know Atl's O and D well. But the first thing we need to do is stop beating ourselves. Until then we aren't going to be a very good football team.
  12. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,951 Messages
    355 Likes Received
    Think I will DVR the game and go ahead and watch the Giants game this week. I think I can mentally handle it ..

Falcons ---No turnovers
  13. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Atlanta's passing offense is just like our passing offense without the turnovers or penalties

Atlanta won't give up on the run, we'll see a good dose of turner maybe up to 25 times....

Atlanta's defense is average, they struggle in run defense.....they stop teams by getting turnover's other than that you can drive 60 plus on a consistant basis

with all that said....we can win if we limit turnover's and run the ball, which is impossible with the cowboys who seem to turn it over like its going out of style
  14. ferrispata

ferrispata Active Member Zone Supporter

319 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    This will be a surprise win for us. Mark it down. 27-21. Big game from Dez and Witten. We need to watch out for Jacquizz Rogers and of course Roddy and Julio.
  15. jday

jday Well-Known Member

2,915 Messages
    759 Likes Received
    Key to the Game: I think the Cowboys should put up more points than the Falcons...for me, that is the most important stat when it comes to winning games.
  16. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Keys to the Game: Waive the white flag now and save us the embarrassment.
  17. cowboyblue22

cowboyblue22 Active Member

551 Messages
    196 Likes Received
    they are not going to win this game at atlanta they will self destruct its there nature