1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

mr. rogers prank call

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by lane, Dec 28, 2008.

1. lane

lane The Chairman

10,721 Messages
    626 Likes Received
    [youtube]pbE5N-NjWZI[/youtube]
  2. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Also good.

[youtube]NWZDK70bppE[/youtube]
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,889 Messages
    4,241 Likes Received
    You guys need to do a youtube search for Tom Mabe...one of the best pranks on a phone ever and the beauty is he does not call anyone. Telemarketers call him and he gets even.
  4. mr.jameswoods

mr.jameswoods Active Member

3,678 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I used to mess with telemarketers. They would call me and i would act completely clueless and ask the dumbest questions. They would get so frustrated that they would hang up on me. LOL i used to put them on speaker and make my lit friends laugh
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,889 Messages
    4,241 Likes Received
    I do the same thing.

Sometimes I adapt a over the type accent or act like my wife is some brutal dictator if I would dare consider buying something from them.

So yeah...I have fun with them as well unless I am just not in the mood to joke around.

But that tom mabe one where he acts like a homicide investigator is classic.
  6. mr.jameswoods

mr.jameswoods Active Member

3,678 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    That Tom Mabe one is classic. I can't believe the telemarketer fell for it and didn't hang up after a while. it was hilarious. Yeah, nothing i did could ever come close to topping that. LOL

In reality though, you should be polite and just ask them to take you off their list. When I hung up on them or was rude, they just called back at another time. Since I've been polite and asked them to remove me from their list, I don't get nearly as many calls.
  7. jwitten82

jwitten82 Active Member

618 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    Is this real?