1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

mr. rogers prank call

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by lane, Dec 28, 2008.

1. lane

lane The Chairman

11,936 Messages
    2,075 Likes Received
    [youtube]pbE5N-NjWZI[/youtube]

2. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Also good.

[youtube]NWZDK70bppE[/youtube]

3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Hunka Hunka Burning BP Staff Member

66,471 Messages
    11,945 Likes Received
    You guys need to do a youtube search for Tom Mabe...one of the best pranks on a phone ever and the beauty is he does not call anyone. Telemarketers call him and he gets even.

4. mr.jameswoods

mr.jameswoods Active Member

3,678 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I used to mess with telemarketers. They would call me and i would act completely clueless and ask the dumbest questions. They would get so frustrated that they would hang up on me. LOL i used to put them on speaker and make my lit friends laugh

5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Hunka Hunka Burning BP Staff Member

66,471 Messages
    11,945 Likes Received
    I do the same thing.

Sometimes I adapt a over the type accent or act like my wife is some brutal dictator if I would dare consider buying something from them.

So yeah...I have fun with them as well unless I am just not in the mood to joke around.

But that tom mabe one where he acts like a homicide investigator is classic.

6. mr.jameswoods

mr.jameswoods Active Member

3,678 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    That Tom Mabe one is classic. I can't believe the telemarketer fell for it and didn't hang up after a while. it was hilarious. Yeah, nothing i did could ever come close to topping that. LOL

In reality though, you should be polite and just ask them to take you off their list. When I hung up on them or was rude, they just called back at another time. Since I've been polite and asked them to remove me from their list, I don't get nearly as many calls.

7. jwitten82

jwitten82 Well-Known Member

1,692 Messages
    1,283 Likes Received
    Is this real?