1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Muslim Male extremists...

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by irvin88, Jun 8, 2008.

1. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans wer e kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 w as hijacked at Athens, and a! US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and c rashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists between the of 17 and 40.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

13. In 2002 rep orter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you&nbs! p;guessed it-- Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people...
    Absolutel y No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identificatio n, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss,

but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent , who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And! Now:
    For the award winning Act of Stupidity of All Times
    The People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet --
    The Presidency of the United states of America

A Muslim
    Male
    Extremist
    Between
    the ages
    of 17 and 40.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Obama...

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,

'Stupid
    Is
    As
    Stupid Does.'
  2. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't believe Obama is a Muslim. I do however think he and his family are racists just by the company they keep and the words of his own wife.

His policies are dangerous America.
  3. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,824 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    Wow. The smear machine is in full force today. Good times.

The Anti-Christ? Seriously?
  4. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,640 Messages
    167 Likes Received
    Well,we may be weeding thru the Muslim extremists between 17-40,as there seems to be an increase of young kids and women strapping on homicide belts these days. I wish we were,anyway.
  5. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,824 Messages
    85 Likes Received
  6. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,658 Messages
    2,675 Likes Received
    The only time this guy posts something in the political zone it is some tripe to stir up stuff and then he is off to the rodeo to not respond.

And 9 times out of 10 it is some tripe that has been debunked...hmmm
  7. Cajuncowboy

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Although Snopes doesn't take into account the full study of eschatology, I do not think Obama is an anti-christ or THE anti-christ.

Simply by his statement that he is a follower of Jesus Christ disqualifies him from that.

And since forum regulations prevent me from further explaining suffice it to say that Obama doesn't have the credentials to be so.
  8. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, I'm here. Just telling it like it is.
  9. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    The book of Revelations say's nothing about Muslims, and Muslim is not something to be descended from. It's a choice of religion, not a race.

It may be allegorical, (a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns) but I don't believe there's anything that can be interpreted as it being Muslim.
  10. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 RAWR

11,944 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    See Nero Kesar for the beast of Revelations. Raising taxes .33 cents on the dollar only makes you a thug in my book...:laugh2:
  11. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

12,853 Messages
    606 Likes Received
    You care to send me a P.M. explaining it?

I am curious... and seeing as how I lack the knowledge on stuff like this, thought it would be worth a shot.
  12. Cajuncowboy

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Regarding him not being the anti-Christ or eschatology in general??
  13. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My thoughts exactly

Whether he is or is not a Muslim is irrelevant IMO (I don't believe he is). America shouldnt elect him because he is the most liberal man in the history of the Senate, has a little more experience than I do in politics, and actually believes he can reason with the likes of Iran and North Korea.
  14. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,658 Messages
    2,675 Likes Received
    Your forwarding lies from bogus emails that have been debunked by snopes and other sources.
  15. dacarmelking210

dacarmelking210 New Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Robert Kennedy was not assassinated by a muslim; he was assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan, who was a Christian Palestinian. 15% of Palestinians are Christian, so don't assume they're all muslims.
  16. dacarmelking210

dacarmelking210 New Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Also, I can't believe this thread exists. Islam didn't even exist when the book of REvelations was written, so I DOUBT it said "MUSLIM" in it.

This thread is ridiculous and racist in EVERY sense of the world. If you substitute "black" for "muslim" the entire Cowboyszone community would be up in arms about this thread.

I'm an Iranian Jew, who at one time, lived in Israel. I would probably have every right in the world to make racist comments about Muslims, but I don't, because I do not believe in "guilt by association" and I know enough about Islam and Muslims to not believe in this slander. How this thread is not locked, is BEYOND me.
    Okay, so how about this: I'm going ot make a thread about African-Americans documenting every event where African-American males between the age of 18 and 40 committed a serious crime. Then, I'm going to take a verse from the Bible and slant it to argue how a Black man will be the Anti-Christ. Finally, I will make the connection between Obama and the Anti-Christ. Will any of you have a problem with that? Because this theory is just as valid and relevant as the connection made above.
  17. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The idea the Anti-Christ will be a muslim is opposite of what is widely believed.
    Most theologians believe the Antichrist will likely be Jewish because the Jews will not receive a Gentile as their promised Messiah.

Jesus was Jewish and was rejected by his people. The Anti-Christ is to be the one that the Jewish people erroneously accepts as the Messiah. In order to do this he will have to be one of their own. The notion he would be a muslim is incorrect.
  18. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,068 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    how could the anti-christ be a muslim when Islam didn't even exist when Revelations was written by man?

Anyway, last time I checked, Obama is a Christian and isn't between the ages of 17-40.

Furthermore, to the original poster, would you like someone to list all the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity in the past?
  19. Chinfu

Chinfu Member

195 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Queue up the Dueling Banjos
  20. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

40,938 Messages
    1,206 Likes Received
    It is interesting that certain posters who have in the past put out dubious thoughts so quickly jump on this one. Outside of Sirhan, which ones were wrong?

Profilling is a proven method of narrowing down suspects and getting it done. Its pathetic that PC BS prevents that crime fighting tool from being used.