1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Must plays on PS3/360 before moving onto Next Gen

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by BigStar, Nov 24, 2013.

1. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing Zone Supporter

3,456 Messages
    1,350 Likes Received
    Picking it up after work, is there any preference to which is better or is Dark Souls just the sequal to Demon's Souls? Gonna pick up the Mass Effect series too...
  2. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,788 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    Both are good but i prefer Dark souls, Demon's souls has levels connected by a hub world Dark souls is 1 big world the games are not connected in anyway but the gameplay is almost identical

Demonds souls has one of the coolest and creative uses of online play i've seen. A boss that can summon you to fight for it in another players game
    BigStar likes this.
  3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

432 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    Fallout 3 and Fallout:New Vegas, my favorite of this generation, great story and they have voice acting by Liam Neeson, Malcolm McDowell and a lot of others.

Mass Effect series

Skyrim

Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire

Most of the action shooters and sports games etc. will be replaced with similar games on the next generation so you won't miss those.
    BigStar likes this.
  4. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing Zone Supporter

3,456 Messages
    1,350 Likes Received
    Having a lot of fun with Dark Souls. Started as a thief (old habits :)). Hear ya on the challenging, but rewarding combat. I swear, fighting through a boss on this game is probably 10X harder than anything on GOW. Thanks for the suggestions!
  5. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,014 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    The length of Dark Souls is really enjoyable to me. I don't really like when you enjoy a good game and it feels like it only lasted a couple hours in terms of gameplay. It took me about a week (over time) to beat that game. Maybe it's because you die so much.
    BigStar likes this.
  6. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

249 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    I've got the first Rocksmith and loved it. Fun playing your favorite songs/artist. I really need to pick that back up.
  7. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,788 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    The more you play it the better it gets, hands down my favorite game of this generation
    BigStar likes this.