1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Featured My Epic Rant, Your Epic Rant, All of our Epic Rants

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 11, 2013.

1. wileedog

wileedog Well-Known Member

9,802 Messages
    475 Likes Received
    In honesty its not the record shattering numbers I was upset about last night - I pretty much did come in expecting a shellacking. It was the players quitting. And I thought exactly what you said here when they started running the ball - "Holy crap, even the coach is giving up."

The only positive thing you could ever really say about Garrett as a HC that most people would agree with was the team always played hard for him.

Until last night. And then he quit too.
  2. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

11,338 Messages
    1,634 Likes Received
    Yep.. the Saints, I believe, were playing with back-up safeties, but we couldn't manage to throw worth a dime...
  3. alicetooljam

alicetooljam Active Member

478 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    Im a Sooner Fan...:(
  4. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

13,857 Messages
    921 Likes Received
    As long as Jerry is in charge of football operations, this team wont sniff the SB. Immenent train wreck brewing.
  5. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    I couldnt believe they were wasting time at the end of the game. I have never seen anything like that from the Garrett Football Cowboys and it is the definition of I QUIT, and just a terrible attitude for a leader to show to his team. I dont know what the hell that was, would love for someone in the media to stick a mic in his face and ask him why he was waving the white towel.

Why not just put in the second team and start taking knees if you are that worried about things getting historical?
  6. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,348 Messages
    366 Likes Received
    Leaving only one question, on todays' internet if you want have Jerry Jones and his family over for Dinner, is cannibalism illegal?
    BoysFan4ever likes this.