1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

My Ideal Draft. (Volume 1)

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by XxTDxX, Feb 8, 2013.

1. XxTDxX

XxTDxX Active Member

747 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    For the past month or so I have been studying this draft class so I figured I would post somewhat of a rough draft of how I would like our draft to play out at this point.

Feel free to give some feedback whether you agree or not and let me know what direction you would go in

I will put 3 players that I would be happy to get depending on who was taken with our previous picks etc..

Round 1: Jonathan Cooper (OG North Carolina)/ Shariff Floyd (DT Florida)/Chance Warmack (OG Alabama)

Round 2: Larry Warford (OG Kentucky)/DJ Fluker (OT Alabama)/Kawaan Short (DT Perdue)

Round 3: Jonathan Cyprien (S Florida International)/Bacarri Rambo(S Georgia)/Andre Ellington (RB Clembson)

Round 4: William Gholston (DE Michigan State)/Ace Sanders (WR South Carolina)/DJ Swearinger (S South Carolina)

Round 5: Denard Robinson(QB/WR Michigan)/Lavar Edwards(DE LSU)/Mike Gillislee (RB Florida)

Round 6: BJ Stewart (TE Cumberland) Rodney Smith (WR Florida State) Mychal Rivera (TE Tennessee)