My three scenario prediction for this year

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by rwalters31, Mar 20, 2017.

1. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

2,395 Messages
    2,535 Likes Received
    Lol, we are the kings of bounce back.

2. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

2,395 Messages
    2,535 Likes Received
    I remember going into 2014 we were supposed to be historically crapy with our putrid defense and so on. Then boom 12-4. Lol, making these predictions is about as reliable as predicting the weather. I will stand on double digit wins though, because our offense is too dominant.

Proximo likes this.
  3. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

67,273 Messages
    22,522 Likes Received
    Ever heard of Collins? And are you really rueing the loss of Free?

BTW the Cowboys had a top 20 defense last year and didn't lose anyone who made any kind of impact.

FuzzyLumpkins and waving monkey like this.
  4. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

2,933 Messages
    4,241 Likes Received
    OP - c'mon man, your "prediction" isn't much of a prediction when you basically cover every possible outcome, LOL.

Hey here's your weather forecast for tomorrow- it might be clear skies, or there might be precipitation...and it might be cold, or it might be warm. Be sure to dress accordingly!

5. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

5,960 Messages
    2,783 Likes Received
    well he gave 3 choices, and he did pick one I think.
    I think dallas will make playoffs, as div ch or WC

6. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

6,536 Messages
    2,690 Likes Received
    This prediction you can take to Vegas and can't miss. It's golden.

There are only 3 things that will happen in 2017
    13-3 +/- 3 games
    7-9 +/-3 games
    3-13 +/-3 games

Proximo likes this.
  7. rwalters31

rwalters31 Well-Known Member

1,049 Messages
    295 Likes Received
    Well, I gave 3 chooses but did lien toward the middle one of 8-8. All three center around two personnel events; 1) The loss of two
    OL men and their replacements; and 2) defense after FA and the up coming draft. So, the three scenarios are based on the choices the Cowboy FO can make. My early pick is also based on how the FO has operated in the pass. To many variables at this time to make a pick, so there, put that in your pipe and smoke it! :)

8. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

25,061 Messages
    11,087 Likes Received
    That is not safe to say. Comparing Leary 4 years into his career to Collins rookie season is unreasonable.

Collins is a much better athlete than Leary in terms of agility and speed and equal in terms of strength. Leary had better leverage. Collins has longer reach.

In short Collins upside is much greater. Whether he achieves it is a different question but it is not yet fait accompli.

big dog cowboy likes this.