1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: MySa: Mike Tirico excited about Cowboys-Bears game in December at Soldier Field

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Apr 19, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,524 Messages
    3,364 Likes Received
    Posted on 04/19/2013 by Tom Orsborn

The contest will be the Cowboys’ lone appearance on ESPN’s Monday Night Football.

“I’m excited to see our Dallas game come later in the year and at Chicago,” Tirico said in a press release issued by ESPN that detailed his thoughts on the upcoming season.

“You know one, and likely both teams, will be right in the thick of the playoff race in the NFC, either to win their divisions or for the wild card. To be in Chicago in December, which we’ve done a couple of times over our seven years (broadcasting Monday Night Football), we know the Bears crowd is always good. For some reason, it’s even better in the winter and when it’s a big game. That will be a great night to see Tony Romo and the Cowboys come into Soldier Field.”

Read the rest: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/nfl/20...boys-bears-game-in-december-at-soldier-field/
  2. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,214 Messages
    1,310 Likes Received
    That's going to be ugly if we can't run the ball. They didn't do us any favor there.
  3. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

2,716 Messages
    990 Likes Received
    I'm exited for this one too. It was one of the games last year that made me mad. We dominated them and then lost with stupid mistakes.
  4. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

4,197 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Yup, the 31st ranked running game shuffling into Chicago, in December, at night typically isn't a good thing. Maybe the Boys will fix the OL this year and then that will be a cool December win for us.