1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

News: NBCDFW: Wife of Cowboys Star (Jason Witten) Shines in the ER w/vid

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Dec 15, 2010.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

69,469 Messages
    10,272 Likes Received
    BY Meredith Land // Wednesday, Dec 15, 2010 at 09:37 CST

The wife of one of the Dallas Cowboys' biggest stars could sit around enjoying a life of luxury. Instead, she tends to the sick and injured in Dallas County's public hospital.

Her badge simply reads "Michelle W." Few people know the trauma nurse is Michelle Witten, the wife of tight end Jason Witten.

And just like No. 82, she is living her dream in Dallas.

"He had played in the Cotton Bowl down here when he was in college and, at the time, I was in nursing school, and I said, 'I would love to work at Parkland. I would love to be a trauma nurse and work in the ER at a Level I trauma center like that," she said.

Read more: http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/Wife-of-Cowboys-Star-Shines-in-the-ER-111897374.html

Video: http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-st...es_in_the_ER_Dallas-Fort_Worth-111921364.html
  2. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,700 Likes Received
    This is great stuff.
  3. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

69,469 Messages
    10,272 Likes Received
    It really is. What I like about her the most is that both of them come across as just good people.

I'd love to hang out with them regardless of their Cowboy affiliation.
  4. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,946 Messages
    139 Likes Received
    I would too, WG. They are just so sincere and down to earth. Demarcus and his wife give me the same impression.
  5. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,700 Likes Received
    I feel the same way. I think it's cool that they were HS sweethearts and despite his fame he stayed with her. Now you know why. She's an angel.