1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ndamukong wont be suspended

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by CowboysFanSince88, Nov 26, 2012.

1. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,056 Messages
    70 Likes Received
  2. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,972 Messages
    765 Likes Received
    And I don't think he should be.

I don't konw why everyone thought he did that on purpose. It didn't look like he did to me. Of course I've only seen the replay once but it certainly didn't look intentional to me.
  3. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,056 Messages
    70 Likes Received

I agree even though ESPN did everything they could to get him suspended
  4. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,792 Messages
    962 Likes Received
    Looked inconclusive to me. You could make a case that it did look intentional, but there is still plenty of wiggle room to say he didn't. Unlike last year where it was very clear he stomped on the Packer lineman even though he said he didn't.
  5. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You can definately bet that they had a nice chat w/ Mr. Suh even though they didn't suspend him. You can bet he was warned that this is it and that no more of this will be "free pass" mode for him.

I saw that replay over and over and I feel that he did intentionally kick Schaub in the groin.

He extended his leg and foot to make that contact.

It didn't obviously hurt Schaub and that is why I suspect Suh wasn't suspended, but you can bet a serious reminder meeting was had by all.

Shannon Sharp and Boomer tore Suh apart at halftime. Boomer said he would never shake the guys hand as a player. Sharp did not go that far but he definately said something had to be done about Suh's style of play going forward.
  6. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

9,241 Messages
    402 Likes Received
    It was 100% intentional.

Not only should he be suspended, he should be BANNED.

They keep talking about player safety and he is a serious injury or fatality waiting to happen.

He makes Conrad Dobler proud.
  7. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

687 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    It was inconclusive for me. I don't like the guy but to ban him just based on that video would be wrong.
  8. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,792 Messages
    962 Likes Received
    "The stuff that he stands for and the type of player he is, that's not Houston Texan-worthy," Schaub said. "That's not what we're about as a football team, as individuals, collectively as a group, we're not that type of person."

I did find that funny since Houston uses a lot of cut blocking in their offensive schemes.
  9. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    I usually agree with Brave on most things, but i do agree here that it looked to me like he extended his leg at the end of the play to intentionally kick him. In a league where players are suspended for clean, hard football hits now.. im shocked that he wasn't issued one for this. Just makes me dislike Goodell a bit more than before.. i can't wait for the day that he's gone.
  10. Passepartout

Passepartout Member

308 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    I will admit that I like the guy off the field. But on it, he says he is "doing his job". But still you should not hurt anybody. He should had been suspended for the rest of the season. But to ban him is pretty harsh. Heard a lot worse than that.:eek:
  11. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Suh is the dirtiest player in the league.
  12. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,545 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I hope a fan accidentally kicks him in the nuts.
  13. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

9,241 Messages
    402 Likes Received
    Yep only player in the same zip code is James Harrison.

Suh is the dirtiest since Chuck Cecil.
  14. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,560 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Anyone got a replay of it?
  15. bigdnlaca

bigdnlaca Active Member

954 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Exactly. Everyone was crying foul when Cushing got hurt for the year, but then the next game against G.B., I saw a Houston player going after the knees of a Lineman of GB after a play was over.
  16. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,972 Messages
    765 Likes Received
    I'm going to have to watch it a few more times to see if it does look intentional or not. Like I said I only watched it the one time and the one time I did watch the video it certainly didn't look intentional to me.

Of course I could be wrong. It does happen. lol
  17. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,950 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Sorry, but this is what Donkey Kong does. He's a cheap shot artist, and doesn't deserve to be in the NFL.
  18. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
  19. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,560 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    That shot doesn't look intentional.
  20. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received

WHAT???? :laugh2: Man it is CRAZY what folks see with their eyes. That .GIF looks flat out intentional. Look at it again. He obviously sees Shaub there as he looks out the left side of his helmet going down and EXTENDS his foot and leg into his groin.

Get a freakin eye test already.