1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New England has cut their starting DT

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Romonater, May 15, 2013.

1. Romonater

Romonater Active Member

152 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Kyle Love has been cut because he has type 2 diabetes? That's a bit harsh. There's tons of players who play. He's a good player too. I'm wondering if this is the signing we make to improve our dline.
  2. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,428 Messages
    766 Likes Received
    http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9279332/kyle-love-released-new-england-patriots

The Pats cut Brandon Deaderick on Monday(claimed by the Jags) who split time with Kyle Love.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/patriots-release-dl-brandon-deaderick

The also cut former Cowboy Andre Holmes who has been signed by Oakland. This was in Holmes' wiki page:

3. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,312 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    raiders making moves lol holmes smh the guy could of been a star hear but showed up to training camp out of shape :bang2:
  4. revospeed

revospeed Active Member

469 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    If Jay Cutler can play with type 1 diabetes, then Love should definitely be able to play with type 2.
  5. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,615 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    I say bring Love in for a look, what could it hurt?
  6. sureletsrace

sureletsrace Official CZ Homer

1,739 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    I see no reason why not. The only concern is that type 2 diabetes is generally caused by an unhealthy diet.
  7. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,615 Messages
    39 Likes Received

he has been cut......so now if a team wants to sign him, I am sure they know what they are dealing with and will mandate that he partakes in a healthy diet.
  8. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

10,827 Messages
    3,553 Likes Received
    I think Kyle Love is primarily a run stopper with little pass rush ability. He is probably not a good fit in Kiffin's scheme.
  9. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,775 Messages
    1,197 Likes Received
    In order to be a run stuffer in a 34, you basically have to be over 300 lbs. Its hard to do that with a healthy diet.

I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin.
  10. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,367 Messages
    1,399 Likes Received
    This is not true.
  11. Tezz

Tezz Active Member

373 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Claimed by Jags
  12. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,439 Messages
    1,440 Likes Received
    He was cut because the Pats DL outside of Wilfork was bad, and has been for a couple yrs. Just because he was on the pats doesnt mean he is good
  13. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,615 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    i agree, and i am not one of those blind sheep who feel that all things patriots are golden. i was going on the assumption he was mostly cut because of the medical condition. so my thinking was, if he is able to get his health in check, maybe he is worth a chance.....

it is all moot anyway, since Jax has him now.