1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New expansion team

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Fletch, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,359 Messages
    559 Likes Received
    Dallas Cowboys est. 1960 (1960-2003)

*Dallas Jets est. 2004 (2004-?)
  2. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,278 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    Yawn. Nothing personal, but this forum is almost becoming unreadable as everyone seems to be trying to top the others in coming up with new ways to slam the team/Parcells/Jones etc
  3. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,359 Messages
    559 Likes Received
    Sorry that I didn't amuse you CanadianCowboysFan. But when you have ex-Jet players at the most key positions, all starting, with the former Jet's head coach (Parcells), one cannot help but think of the Jets.

I'm not slamming the team, Jones, and especially not Parcells. Just frustrated as many of us are. So again, SORRY I didn't amuse you! :rolleyes:
  4. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,211 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    Hey your picture of Chevy Chase is amusing!

I think if we had Curtis Martin i wouldnt mind the Dallas Jets. :cool:
  5. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,278 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    John Waite sang "I can lie to myself" in his song "Missing you". I think it applies to your pitiful attempt to claim you were not slamming the team.
  6. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,583 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Do you know what D.H. stands for? If you don't, sleep on it and I'll tell you in the morning if you have'nt figured it out.

Wait, I'll tell you now... NO!, it doesnt stand for Designated Hitter, it stands for Dick Head!... That is what you are.

Please Sir, come back to the Zone when you have something intelligent to say.

SMACK!
  7. phillyfan

phillyfan Benched

7 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think the dallas fans need a pro football team. Why not the jets? Cool fight song, too - j-e-t-s jets! jets! jets!