1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

New Here--

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Eldorado, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Eldorado

Eldorado Member

874 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey all, my name's Eldorado. I wanted a simple name, but something that would relate to the Cowboys... Terrell Eldorado Owens is what I came up with. Plain, simple, and to the point.

I'm from NJ, and I'm a huge sports fan. Alot of you will scream "frontrunner!!1!" as soon as you see the teams, but hear me out.

For football, I used to be a Cowboys fan but now I'm a Giants fan...

... hehe NOT!!!

Football- the only team; the Dallas fricken Cowboys. When I was born, I had some diapers strapped on me and wore an Filth-adelphia Eagles Suck tee-shirt. I'm obssesed with anything.. everything Cowboys. Just finished reading "Boys Will be Boys", and I highly recommend it.

Hockey- Devils. I live in NJ, so... yeah. That's explainable enough.

College- Duke. Before you roll your eyes-- both my mom and my dad attended Duke University. As much as I was born into being a Cowboys fan, I was raised knowing one universal rule-- "I think, therefore I'm not a TarHeel" :)

Other, not-so-involved but still a fan of sports: Yankees for baseball (again, I'm from jersey-- shoot me), and Magic for basketball... two words, JJ Redick.

Well anyway, let's get our pop-corn ready and watch "Massuh' Jerry's" prediction come true, and squeak into these playoffs. It'll take 3-1; but I'm expecting 4-0! :D

LETS GO COWBOYS!!! :starspin

2. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,365 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    :welcome:I know you will enjoy the board. Now go talk Cowboy Football.

3. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

63,245 Messages
    15,524 Likes Received
    :welcome: to the CowboysZone!!!!

4. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

3,339 Messages
    498 Likes Received
  5. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and brew... Staff Member

22,766 Messages