1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New mock (Pacman)

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by ThatsmyQB, Mar 24, 2008.

1. L-O-Jete

L-O-Jete Member

895 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    i thought it was the 6th
  2. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,284 Messages
    1,233 Likes Received
    You're right. Just wishful thinking I guess. :(
  3. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,175 Messages
    337 Likes Received
    Why draft DeSean Jackson after trading for Roy Williams?
  4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,644 Messages
    5,556 Likes Received
    I completely disagree with that. Counting on Pacman is a very huge gamble. Draft a young stud CB. If Pacman works out, we will be in great shape. If he doesn't, we are still covered. We lost our #3 and #4 CB. So we really need 2 new CB's. Signing Pacman shouldn't alter our draft plans one bit.
  5. jcr

jcr New Member

41 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  6. Shady12

Shady12 New Member

387 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    When people mention DJ's size, they aren't complaining about his height, but his WEIGHT. So comparisons to guys like Welker aren't good ones. Welker probably weighs at least 20 pounds more than DJ at about the same height. That's a HUGE difference.

If I was taking a small speedy DJ it would be Dexter Jackson..who happens to be 15-20 pounds heavier than the other DJ..
  7. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well now I'm hearing it's only gonna b e a 7th rounder for Pacman.
    I agree we still need a couple corners, and if we don't go D. Jackson, I'd LOVE to get the other D. Jackson in Dexcter in round 4, would be the same thing basically, a small speedy guy inthe slot and with a 4th rounder instead, I actually like that better now. :)
  8. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Because we need a speedy guy to play in the slot, and I think he'd make the most impact as a rookie in our superbowl run this year.
  9. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So we only need to replace our 3rd and 4th C.B., Pacman would be our 3rd C.B. and why use a 1st rounder on a 4th C.B.?
  10. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    HUH?????????????????
    How s the deal all but done and verbally agreed on by pacman Jones WISHFULL THINKING? Those are just the FACTS that are being reported.

But you asked WHY they would get rid of him, and I gave you the answer on WHY!

Quote:
    How much money will it cost the Bengals?
    Do you know the cap hit on him?
    The reason for leting RW go was mentioned above!
    Chad will not be in Cincy this year, that's pretty much well known.

Yeah, just as you said above, teams say they aren't gonna trade a player ALL THE TIME and end up doing so in the end, so NO, I'm not happy cause it's still a possibility.

Quote:
    And you say I MAKE TOO MANY ASSUMPTIONS?
    now you're saying like it's A FACT THAT WE'LL TRADE OUT OF ROUND 1.
    Only problem with that scenario is who's gonna trade next years 1st rounder?
    Only reason that happened last year was cause Brady fell, I don't see a TOP FLIGHT player like he was at the position he plays that could fall, that's a HUGE ASSUMPTION on your part that a top player big enough to give up a 1st rounder next year to move up falls to us.
    You call it a PIPE DREAM, I'm saying it's VERY PLAUSIBLE!
    Pacman already verbally agreed to the trade, and everyone knows Jerry wants a vet W.R. opposite T.O., so that makes it HIGHLY POSSIBLE we trade ofr CJ or RW!
    Mine is LEGIT, Pacman is all but a done deal and I guess we'll see if they get RW or CJ!
    It's not wishfull thinking, it's called what's being reported!
    You wanna make a SIDE SIG BET on whether the Bengals trade CJ or not???
    Time to put up or shut up, BETS always seperate the men from the women, so I'm confiendt CJ won't be in Cincy this year, you seem to think it's wishfull thinking and cannott possibly happen, so do you wanna bet on it?
  11. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You know cause it's SO UNREALISTIC and NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!
    But keep in mind, CJ just said he's go play ARENA FOOTBALL if he isn't traded, but keep thinking mine isn't LEGIT and yours is REALISTIC!
    So like I said, do you WANNA BET???????????
    Either BET or else we can all assume it is a realistic possiblity and not WISHFULL THINKING after all.