1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

New Mock

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by DaBoys4Life, Mar 19, 2008.

1. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    1a CJ
    1b Hardy
    2 Cason
    3 Dre Moore
    4 Earl Bennet
    5 Peyton Hillis
    6 Brian Johnston
    7 Andre Callender
  2. Bizwah

Bizwah Well-Known Member

5,911 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    I think Earl Bennett from Vandy goes a lot higher than four....if not, then he would make up for us reaching big time for Chris Johnson in round one.
  3. HoosierCowboy

HoosierCowboy Put Pearson in the HOF

2,101 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    don't reach for a RB
    i don't mind reaching for a DB
  4. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,766 Messages
    754 Likes Received
    Still don't think CJ is good at 22, like Hardy at 28, Cason won't be there at our normal 2nd round slot so you're sacrificing CB in the first, to reach for RB, while wishing one of the better CB's plummets.

I think Moore is more of an end in the 3-4, I'd prefer a true NT prospect and I'm not sure he'd be better than Spears or Canty.

I like Bennett but don't see us taking two WR's in the first 4 rounds. If we take a WR early (like you have us taking Hardy), if he doesn't project as a special teams contributer right away, he will never be active. For all I care, he can take Miles spot though, I've seen enough of Austin.
  5. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,818 Messages
    701 Likes Received
    I agree that I dont see any shot of Cason being there at our second round pick. That would take a huge amount of luck for it to shake out that way for us.
  6. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't think we will go WR twice in the 1st 4 i didn't realize that how i had it set up however since i decided not to be a homer i just went with him and i couldn't think of a better pick at the time ima change it to beau bell though.

Cason will drop because of his lack of speed.

I didn't know that Dre moore would be switched to DE i'll change it up some more
  7. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,766 Messages
    754 Likes Received
    Dre is being projected as a DT, he played it in college but because of his speed and athleticism, I think he'd be a 3-4 end for us if we drafted him. In a 4-3 D, he'd probably stay a DT.

I actually read more on him and like him a lot, the only clip of him I could find on Youtube was him dropping into coverage and picking off a pass from Matt Ryan, which was pretty impressive.
  8. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Fixed since i couldn't edit my original post
  9. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    way way way too early

$hould be gone here if we want him we'd have to take him at 22 i think

will be LONG GONE

WILL BE LONG GONE

WILL BE LONG GONE

HOULD BE GONE BUT MIGHT BE HERE AND IF HE I WOULD BE GREAT VALUE, BUT I THINK HE$ gone too.

what po$ition do they play

other than round 6 and 7. you got 5 pick who will be long gone when we make our pick and one big reach with cj, overall, unreali$tic, i give it a 2 out of 10 becaue of the unreali$tic pick$
  10. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    other than round 6 and 7. you got 5 pick who will be long gone when we make our pick and one big reach with cj, overall, unreali$tic, i give it a 2 out of 10 becaue of the unreali$tic pick$

It's funny how you talk about reaches considering your last mock has a taking a guy in the 7th in the 4th and so on and so forth.

Brian Johnston DE Gardner Webb
    Andre Callender RB Boston College
  11. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    HUH
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT
    WHAT REACHE$ ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT
    7TH ROUNDER 4TH ROUNDER,
    anyway, you $eriou$ly think ca$on i$ la$ting till our 2nd rounder, $ERIOU$LY :lmao2:
    [/quote]
  12. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [/quote]

W.R. James Hardy
    R.B. Jonathan Stewart
    C.B. Terrence Wheatley
    C.B. Zach Bowman
    W.R. Dexter Jackson
    D.T. Jason Shirley
    C./G. Fernando Velasco
    G. Jordan Grimes

yea ur right Zach Bowman in the 3rd round isn't a reach when he's p rojecting to be a 7th round pick and hasn't touched the field since 05. I don't see where you even get the nerve to criticize my mock when you post some crap mock like that. Terrence Wheatlley isn't a 2nd rounder yet again another reach on your part. Jason Shirley also projecting to be a 7th round pick. Fernado Velasco is about the only pick in the right spot him and Hardy other than that your reaching tremendous and have no clue as to what your talking about or any of your players value.

Do i think Cason where be there in the 2nd now i want him to be however i feel the 1st two picks are better considering the amount of depth but go ahead and continue your want and your endless smilies and the poor way of conveying your point.

Also i updated the mock in my first post i just couldn't edit for some reason goes to show you didn't read all the post in the thread.
  13. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
    LOL
    7th rounder
    LOL, i heard that about c.b.'$ of hi$ $ize who run $ub 4.4 LOL
    um, are you looking at mock draft and ranking from 4 month ago or $omething
    cau$e after he ran GREAT at the combine, he'$ a late 3rd round pro$pect my $illy uninformed friend.

:lmao:
    LOL, another lie, he might even be gone by our pick in round 2, do you even have a clue on anyone.

:lmao2:

BY WHO, caue
    again, maybe your talkin prior to the combine$, cau$e i don't know about you, but 6'-5 330 pound n.t.'$ who run $ub 5.0 u$ually get picked before round 7. LOL

i gue$$ we'll $ee come draft day who wa$ right or WRONG I GUE$$.
    my money'$ on me.
    CARE TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH I$ $O TO $PEAK.
    A LITTLE WAGER PERHAP$.

WA$ THAT YE$ OR NO.

I'LL BE WAITING ON YOUR AN$WER ON IF WE GOT A BET OR NOT.
    :hammock:
  14. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,766 Messages
    754 Likes Received
    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=18640

and
    [IMG] Jason Shirley, Fresno State
    Height: 6-5. Weight: 330.
    40 Time: 4.98.
    Projected Round: 7.

A monstrous nose tackle who runs a sub-five 40? Are we recording this? Is this thing on?

From here.

You should read up about the kid and why he's being projected as a 7th round spite despite his "amazing" 40 time.

And seriously, STOP POSTING until you get your keyboard fixed. It just enhances how irritating you are, and that's quite a feat.
  15. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  16. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,766 Messages
    754 Likes Received
    What's funny is that you don't even read poster names or who is replying to you before you have your dog reply. Learn to use the internet and welcome to my ignore list.
  17. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,818 Messages
    701 Likes Received
    I really like Earl Bennett and if we got him later on, to compete for a WR spot, I wouldn't be unhappy with that.
  18. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    you are correct, i thought goofy wrote it, but the fact remains, the one site you used was HORRIBLE as if a 3 year old came out with it, and the other site proves i was dead on with my predictions as far as what rounds each player is roughyl predicted to go, so regardless, i am right.
    You two are dumb and dumber and i get you two confused since you both are so clueless on your player assessments on where players will go.
  19. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    WHAT??????
    If we take Hardy in round 1, he won't be active if he can't play special teams??
    :lmao2:

If we trade for Roy Williams and he can't play special teams either, will he be inactive too?
  20. ayjackson

ayjackson New Member

208 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what'S with the frickin' lo$er$ around here lately.

and what$ a new keyboard co$t - $10??

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:
    :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
    :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
    :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:
    :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

:shoot6: