1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFL Babineaux - Marchall Faulk JR?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by starfrombirth, Mar 21, 2014.

1. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

3,861 Messages
    436 Likes Received
    This guy doesn't strike me as incredibly intelligent but todays segment was bad even for him. They let him have a spot called "Neaux your role" and today's was the good bad and the ugly. He had the temerity, the unmitigated gall to say the cowboys FA season was ugly because we let Ware and Hatcher go and signed Weeden and also didn't mention the Melton signing. He didn't mention that Ware has an injury riddled last 2 years and was leaving us over the cap, that Hatcher was older and wanted a young mans contract, and that Weeden is replacing a retiring Orton and a lower cost. I've come to expect idiocy in the media concerning the Cowboys but sometimes stupidity offends when I first wake up and haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. I had to vent. Thanks all.
    rathalarge, OhSnap and mcompact like this.
  2. cowboyfan4life_mark

cowboyfan4life_mark 5 outta 8 ain't bad

2,931 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    I agree. If someone hates the Cowboys then fine. But to show stupidity because of the hate is well...stupid.
    brymatt94 and manster4ever like this.
  3. TonyRomo17

TonyRomo17 Well-Known Member

659 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    lol you would be surprised, shaun o'hara actually said that Ware was our best defensive player last season..lmao
    Lonestar94 likes this.
  4. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received

must be drinking from that PFF cup again...
    Lonestar94 likes this.
  5. manster4ever

manster4ever Active Member

382 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    correct: haters gonna hate. Ware will tear it UP early on, and I will be happy for him. But by December he'll be worn down like he's been worn down the last 3 seasons. We've tried to limit his snaps...STILL worn down. All but over
  6. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

5,302 Messages
    275 Likes Received
    I think this guy was on NFL Radio last week and it was the same thing. He was just rattling stupid stuff off the top of his head. He actually mentioned the "hole in the middle of the offensive line" because the Colts signed Phil Costa! I couldn't believe my ears. I thought "Wow, do your homework before you get on the air, idiot".
  7. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

8,686 Messages
    1,150 Likes Received
    I seen that segment, even the other guy, was it Steve Wyche? Said he was bad in that segment.
    I still say, it's in their contracts, NFLN & ESPN they have an Anti-Cowboys clause. Or else they will be gone. With a few exceptions of a few people like Irvin, they have a grandfathers clause before that was added to any new contracts.
  8. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,819 Messages
    2,664 Likes Received
    I don't think they're anti-Cowboys (except for a few people who use it as their schtick - Faulk), they're just uninformed. That network is a total disaster except for replaying old games and classic old NFL Films stuff. It's astonishing how much ignorant and just plain bad material is on there.
    jnday likes this.
  9. bsheeern

bsheeern Well-Known Member

1,760 Messages
    50 Likes Received
    Cowboys sell, point blank. Steven A Smith almost flat out said in TV the other day that his producers make them talk cowboys because it gets viewers
    OhSnap and Vanilla2 like this.
  10. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

652 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Is what they all do when we have a 2 game win streak they say we'll win the division when we lose they take advantage
    bsheeern likes this.
  11. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

652 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    7[IMG]

But I thought this post was talking about drafting faulk's son but he isn't eligible
  12. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,596 Messages
    724 Likes Received
    It's a vicious cycle these days. They hate em cause they want stop talkin about em and they wont stop talkin about em cause they hate em but thats not as bad as seein Cowboy fans let their frustration make them buy into even the longest of reaches.
  13. rathalarge

rathalarge Active Member

1,602 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Yep... every Spring, the circus comes to Wash. DC. These CLOWNS prove it!
  14. Corleone

Corleone Well-Known Member

1,037 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    Jamie Dukes did the exact same thing in his "Really?" segment. He said Dallas needs a D, only mentioned losing Ware and Hatcher...nothing else.