1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFL Draft 2013: NFL.com Unveils Mock Draft Bonanza

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Jan 16, 2013.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,149 Messages
    1,129 Likes Received
    The first day of the draft is only 99 days away, and as if to celebrate that, five NFL Network analysts unveiled their first mock drafts simultaneously in a veritable mock draft bonanza.

The five Cowboys picks are: Utah DT Star Lotulelei, Michigan OT Eric Fisher, Missouri DT Sheldon Richardson, North Carolina OG Jonathan Cooper and LSU safety Eric Reid. Here's what the analysts had to say about each of the five prospects

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/1/16/3881860/nfl-draft-2013-mock-draft-bonanza-nfl-com
  2. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,285 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Who gave us Lotulelei? There is no way unless we do what we did last year to get that kid.
  3. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,924 Messages
    1,306 Likes Received
    That's basically what the article said.

I don't understand this whole thing. The guy said star would be the pick, but all but said it would take a miracle to happen.

Is it a mock or wishful thinking?
  4. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,285 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Ill take all the guys involved except Reid, to early to reach on a safety when this years crop is so deep.
  5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,511 Messages
    1,499 Likes Received
    I agree with this. I don't love Reid either. Lower, he might be OK but honestly, I'm not convinced that he has the athletic ability to play in a Cover2. Obviously, we have to see what he does at the combine but I've watched the kid a lot and he just doesn't look fast to me.