1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NFL Draft Rumor Mill: Sources: Manziel, Bridgewater Expected to Fall

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Mar 29, 2014.

1. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,350 Messages
    602 Likes Received
    I would have a very hard time passing up Manziel if he is there at 16 and I think Jerry would too.
  2. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,802 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Fredd likes this.
  3. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,805 Messages
    1,699 Likes Received
    LOL..... Yep.
  4. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,625 Messages
    1,571 Likes Received
    Drew Brees is maybe an inch taller at most then Manziel. so your arguement is pathetic.
  5. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,709 Messages
    1,394 Likes Received
    pathetic? you are laughable...you give two examples, one of which was refuted, so you are stating that JCFB is going to take the world by storm and his size doesn't matter? pfffftttttt

Manziel is good, not worth the 16th pick, no argument there except to a few misguided youths like yourself....
  6. rags747

rags747 Well-Known Member

1,078 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Not the best pik for us at 16 if he's there, but boy he was meant to wear the Star IMO. Would love to see the look on Reds face when Jerry makes JFB the #16 pik...Now that would be must see tv.

Are the Vikings blowing smoke here with Zimmers comments today? He seems to be pretty negative on the kid from what I have been reading. Also, thought of this today...Maybe Manziel wore shoulder pads and helmet to make himself appear larger? Anyone else have that thought?
  7. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,790 Messages
    5,202 Likes Received
    If JFB is there at #16, that will be the tensest 10 minutes in Cowboys draft history. The war room video will be glorious. Jerry loves everything about JFB
  8. TheDallasDon

TheDallasDon AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee

2,489 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    How are you not the official voice of jerry..........you seem to know his exact thoughts