1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Experience

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Aikmaniac, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,594 Messages
    531 Likes Received
    Well, I finally can say I've had the "NFL Experience."

It was a pretty good time. Definitely not worth the money, but I figured I'd go since these Super Bowls don't come locally all that often.

Has anyone else attended this attraction?

Went into the card/collectible shop...I don't see how they can charge what they do for that merchandise. Totally incredible.

Side note...not one person in a Cards jersey was seen, at least from me. This Super Bowl is definitely going to be home-field advantage for Pittsburgh.

2. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Here's a pic from the event. You in here?

[​IMG]

3. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,594 Messages
    531 Likes Received
    Nope, but that, obviously, is part of the card/collectable tent. Lots of beautiful stuff, just ungodly overpriced.

4. FloridaRob

FloridaRob Well-Known Member

1,981 Messages
    159 Likes Received
    I went the last time it was here in Tampa. I won;t be going back this time. Like you said, it was not worth it....