1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

No one watching the broncos vs chargers game?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Supercowboy1986, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

16,510 Messages
    3,659 Likes Received
    They actually have coaches that know what the hell is going on and how to scheme.................they dont need 8 first rounders to force a dam punt.
    PA Cowboy Fan and The Natural like this.
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

11,257 Messages
    7,143 Likes Received
    it's looking like the cowboys picked the wrong receiver. keenan allen is a STUD.
    da_whiz_kid likes this.
  3. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

5,435 Messages
    2,151 Likes Received

Well I was talking exclusively about the defensive line so you posted a whole lot of nothing. Crawford is one of two defensive linemen drafted by this team in the last 4 years. Compare that to the Chargers with 5, including a first rounder..in that same window.
  4. Future

Future Intramural Legend

17,224 Messages
    2,252 Likes Received
    For a 34 team, you have to include OLBs as DL, but its just easier to compare the front 7 since both teams blitz, and the Chargers don't get pressure solely from the guys who are DL.

Those 6 guys have combined for 10.5 sacks, which is good for a 34, but nothing special.

Why would the Cowboys use draft picks on DL when they had Ware and Spencer and were running a 34 that required interior lineman to just, for the most part, eat up blocks?

And, fwiw, I somehow forgot Larry English, a first rounder, in my first post...he has 2.5 sacks.
  5. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    Lots of folks here loved English (I'll include myself in that list).