1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Now Attacking Palin's Daughter

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by ThaBigP, Aug 31, 2008.

1. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Being that I've been slammed on my spelling in the past, I'd like to apologize for the errant use of an apostrophe on the thread's title.
  3. adamc91115

adamc91115 New Member

738 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah I read something about that last night...

Its just disgusting what these people are trying to come up with.

The right gets scolded just for the thought about going after Obama's wife.
    What happens to the left for posting some disturbing BS about a 17 year old girl?
  4. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,675 Messages
    434 Likes Received
    Why this would surprise anyone surprises me.

Just look at some of the comments on this board.

Or ask about the ones that have been erased.

Palin has made the extreme leftist lose their minds the last 2 days.

It would be funny if these were not supposed to be grownups.
  5. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,915 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I doubt the theory, but it is odd that she would fly 8 hours while in labor. I guess having 4 kids gets her to know her body pretty well. Still, that's quite risky.
  6. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Throwing the obvious cold water on the theory is that the pics of her daughter thrust forth as alleged "evidence" of her being the mother were taken almost two years prior to the child's birth. But the folks over at KOS are never ones to let inconvenient facts get in the way of a good smear.
  7. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,055 Messages
    446 Likes Received

It would have been funny if as Hillary was giving her speech at the Obama concert that a Goodyear blimp passes by reading "McCain picks female VP in Palin"

:lmao:
  8. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    Certainly looks like the daughter was pregnant and mom wasn't but it isn't like anyone will be able to prove anything so why even try to make a big deal out of it.

It is certainly no worse than the "Hillary is a lesbian" comments the fascists brought out in the past.

Neither is worse, both are bad.
  9. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Might I also add some anecdotal evidence that yes, Virginia, you can be an athletic woman and carry on in a pregnancy almost as if nothing is out of the ordinary until right before the birth. In highschool, one of the cheerleaders was pregnant but never missed a beat - she made all of her workouts even though for obvious reasons she was scrubbed from participating "for real" at games. She kept herself in shape, and on the day of the delivery walked into the delivery room and walked back out. No wheelchair. And did not show too terribly much until right before the birth, and did not look like she'd ever been pregnant within hours afterwords. Anecdotal, but shows that it's very probable with an active, athletic woman.
  10. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, if that be the case, the daughter was pregnanat two years prior to the birth, and is still pregnant to this day, in spite of the baby now being out in the world.
  11. zrinkill

32,675 Messages
    434 Likes Received
    Don't waste your time ...... just let them keep talking.

Bad mouthing and slandering a 17 year old girl is no big deal to them.
  12. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,915 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    well, when you are adding 6 lbs to your stomach, hard to go anywhere except forward or sideways....I do have anecdotal story as well about a teen who didn't know she was pregnant unless the kid popped out. She thought she was having her period each month (it was just spotting) and labor pains were just cramp. She did gain weight, but didn't really think anything of it. And then one day, out pops a baby.
  13. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :bang2:
    :)
  14. CanadianCowboysFan

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    You mean like how the fascists called Chelsea Clinton ugly? Oh wait sorry, she was younger than 17 so that is ok right.

BTW, how is saying someone is pregnant slander? Are you stating that carrying a baby is somehow bad?

I have to admit, if the story did turn out to be true, I would pay to watch Zrin's head explode on confirmation. Everything he believes in would go up in smoke.

Alas, no such luck I am afraid.
  15. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And let's not forget Catherine the Great, although in her case the story goes that she was so overweight that she didn't show or know. That and the historical-legend that she was so heavy that .... nevermind, this is a family site but it involved a horse that couldn't support her weight...from underneath.
  16. zrinkill

32,675 Messages
    434 Likes Received
    I think Chelsea Clinton is cute .... and if I had heard anyone bad mouthing a child I would have said something.

your problem is you will go to any extent to attack those you disagree with .... I will not.

I defend Obama from this crap .... even defended his girls and wife the other day.

So keep talking classy guy.
  17. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes, exactly like that. Nobody here that I'm aware of is excusing that stuff that went on back then with Chelsae. Most of that was late-night comedy shows that goofed on her. Even Limbaugh took folks to task back then for dragging their daughter over the political coals that way.
  18. CanadianCowboysFan

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    I didn't mean you personally because you seem to walk on water and are above those kind of comments (except to me and Ben_n_Austin of course) but used "you" in the general term referring to your right wing friends.
  19. CanadianCowboysFan

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    I don't think you can compare what happened in the 1700s to today. People know when they are pregnant today, back then probably not so much.
  20. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I expect they have birth certificates in Alaska that people can see, even if they don't in Hawaii.

Shouldn't be too hard to prove, one way or the other.

;)