1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

NY Giants should realize Robert Griffin III and Washington now their top rival in NFC

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Gryphon, Nov 29, 2012.

1. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,119 Messages
    1,756 Likes Received
    FIFY ^^
  2. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus

4,361 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    Nothing you've said negates what I said. What they did last year or years ago has nothing to do with the fact that we beat them this year and then lost by a fingertip. I'm not saying we're better, but to say that we're not even close is absolute nonsense.
  3. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus

4,361 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    No. You actually made it incorrect. Try to figure it out again. Clearly math is not the strongsuit of such a "visionary".
  4. rdskn4eva

rdskn4eva Member

90 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    We dont run a college offense, or in the words of your great defense coordinator "College Crap", but ok. We run the pistol formation, but thats just the position of the quarterback in the backfield. We do run elements of some of what Baylor did, but this is Mike and Kyle's offense tailored for Griffin. No one has been able to stop in yet.

RG3 hasnt been hit hard since the Atlanta game. He slides or gets out of bounds when he runs.

He has taken some hard hitting sacks, but show me a QB that hasnt taken a hard sack. Comes with playing QB.
  5. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,365 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Just about every team with a young franchise QB is ahead of us. We're being lapped.

And I'm talking about a legit franchise QB. For example: RG3, Andrew Luck.
  6. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,365 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Not for nothing but RG3 is the real deal. He has already proven he can play at this level. Yeah, there will be a whole year of film on him next year for defensive cordinators, but they can only hope to contain him.

I'm going to hate to face him twice a year. The Skins nailed that pick even though tbey gave up a lot for him.