1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

NY Giants think QB has ‘a lot of years left/ Eli Manning 10th yr since trade

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by OhSnap, Apr 25, 2014.

1. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    “We brought him here for our rookie minicamp with a million cameras on him and it was a very windy day out there,” the Giants co-owner recalled. “And he threw the ball so poorly. He couldn’t hit the side of a barn. I remember feeling physically ill saying to myself ‘What did we just do?’ ”

Mara said. “I don’t think he all of a sudden forgot how to play quarterback. We expect to see the championship-level Eli play for us this year. He hopefully will have more support than he had last year, and I think you’ll see him playing back to his form.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...giants-belive-article-1.1767634#ixzz2zvTC4Ko0

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

32,201 Messages
    4,607 Likes Received
    That's like a page out of Jerry jones regurgitate book.

If they have to state that then they probably feel/believe the opposite.
  3. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

26,530 Messages
    3,205 Likes Received
    This seems like a situation, like with Romo, where they're locked into him and don't really feel there is any better viable option for the near future and don't want to commit a high draft choice to a guy that they're going to have to keep on the bench for a while, for money reasons if no others.