1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama is a "post turtle"

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by JimDandy, Feb 6, 2009.

1. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I thought all would enjoy this one!

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old Texas rancher, whose hand was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.

Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our President.
    The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'post turtle'.'
    Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.'

The old rancher saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain:
    'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder what kind of a dumb *** put him up there!.'

[IMG]
  2. Thick 'N Hearty

Thick 'N Hearty Active Member

2,359 Messages
    0 Likes Received

:troll:
  3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,795 Messages
    548 Likes Received

LARGE BROTHER!!!!
  4. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Uncalled for attack guy. This is a politcal joke being posted in the political section.

*** READ BELOW ***

The reason I am posting this is to basically say that personal attacks on here are no longer allowed at all. If you attack someone in this forum, there will be no more warnings or infractions. Accounts will be suspended or banned permanently depending on the severity of the action. We will also make a point to make sure any suspensions last through at least one game day.

If you are worried you cannot control your posts in this forum, then I highly recommend you avoid this forum completely.

If this post does not help reduce the personal attacks then the next step will be to remove this forum so we can all focus on what we should be focused on and that's the Cowboys trying to make it to the playoffs.

-Reality
  5. zrinkill

32,795 Messages
    548 Likes Received
    Using an emote from this website is not considered a personal attack Millo.

Nice try though.
  6. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Zrinkill

I guess you'd know better than me! :bow:
    BTW, use my correct username when directing correspondence my way. Thank you.
  7. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Why did you change your username in the 1st place? Hiding from something, Milo? :rolleyes:
  8. Fmart322

Fmart322 Active Member

925 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    So he goes by Milo too? Wow, he has more names then a southern hillbilly. So it's Jim Dandy, Prophet, Milo, Bowmanbody ect, any others?
  9. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nope, just Jim Dandy. Sorry.
  10. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,119 Messages
    1,182 Likes Received
    sorry, but i have to wonder about this also. it's basically saying someone "can" be a troll and "can not" be called out for it.

if we use emotes that are in the forum then i'd suspect it would be ok, much like if we use words that are not banned, it should be ok.

too many people stir the pot then cry foul when they get exactly what they were after.
  11. Fmart322

Fmart322 Active Member

925 Messages
    92 Likes Received

So your NOT the prophet at all?
  12. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received

;)
  13. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,721 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    For what it's worth, I thought the original post was kinda funny.

People sure seem to be on edge today.
  14. zrinkill

32,795 Messages
    548 Likes Received

He is the Prophet or Phillo Bedo.

And I always called Phillo Millo.
  15. iceberg

28,119 Messages
    1,182 Likes Received
    when you have someone banned several times from the forums back to bug you again and play another round of fools games, you just get tired of it and want it gone.
  16. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,721 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Apparently there is quite a history I was not aware of. I knew some people had been kicked off from time to time but was not familiar with this character.
  17. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Don't believe everything your read my man. Give me the benefit of the doubt, versus believing supposed conspiracy theories by Ice, Zrin, Dallas and whoever the heck else.

BTW, thanks - the original post was suppose to be a bit of humor, not an open door to attack me. :cool:
  18. iceberg

28,119 Messages
    1,182 Likes Received
    good advice for any of your posts. : )

innnocents under attack, on the next oprah winfrey!!!
  19. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Iceberg

I suggest you worry about your own posts. There is plenty there to keep you busy. :lmao:

Have a great weekend.
  20. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Probably means he's been here a while huh? It could also mean he's never been banned before, thus still collecting that post count.

unlike some here huh?............................. :)