1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Obama student indoctricnation Sept. 8th

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Angus, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Temo

Temo Active Member

3,712 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Still haven't seen anyone reproduce this supposed document for K-6, like the not inflamatory one for 7-12 that I found. Remains a fraud unless someone can prove otherwise.
  2. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,721 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    My 13 year old son is still watching segments from an Al Gore movie at a private school on their morning report. He continually challenges and stands up asking questions. The problem is there is no time left to address questions during class. Our educators have lacked focus for years and now their focus is on the wrong thing.
  3. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,361 Messages
    106 Likes Received

It doesn't, at all. It honors those who gave their lives in service to their fellow Americans that fateful day, and encourages us to use 9/11 as a day to be positive and productive. I'll never forget where I was or how I felt that day, as I'm sure many of you never will forget either; and I'll never forget the way the whole country seemed to finally act as countrymen toward each other for at least a week or so afterward. It didn't last long, but it did happen and it was a beautiful thing.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
  4. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Active Member

4,092 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    I would keep my children home that day. if I had children. Which I dont. At least that I know of. But if I did I would. Keep them home that is...
  5. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    Bush did exactly the right thing at that moment- do not show panic, do not scare people more then they already were. If the rat had any knowledge about crisis leadership (which is a lot different then so called crisis "Management") he would know that. But we all know that is exactly what he does not want.
  6. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,031 Messages
    3,261 Likes Received
    :laugh1: Yes...that was his thought process at the time. :laugh1: :laugh1:
  7. burmafrd

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    Once again brain shows his true colors. Now he KNOWS what bush was thinking at that moment. BS.
  8. BrAinPaiNt

60,031 Messages
    3,261 Likes Received
    He had a deer in the headlights look in his face and he was froze.

Secondly he later lied that he knew what was going on because he and his aids seen the first plane crash into the building before going into the classroom which turned out to be a lie because at that time the first plane was not shown on any news broadcasts.

But you keep trying to defend the almighty conservative republican you loved.:laugh1:
  9. burmafrd

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    And where did you get THIS fantasy from? Move on. org?
  10. BrAinPaiNt

60,031 Messages
    3,261 Likes Received
    From his own mouth. He said it later that he saw the first plane hit the building.

So if you want to call it a fantasy or a lie, blame it on your favorite republican W.
  11. burmafrd

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    Show me a quote from a good source not one of your usuals.

Because what I know from GOOD SOURCES is that he knew he had to stay calm and not show anything if at all possible. Now later on he made the mistake of listening to his advisers and not being himself. BUT at THAT moment he did exactly the right thing.
  12. BrAinPaiNt

60,031 Messages
    3,261 Likes Received
    [youtube]CCtb9nlV_20[/youtube]

From his own mouth.

So either he was lying...or he had advanced knowledge of the attacks and had someone sending him live feeds. I am not into conspiracy theories and don't think he had anything to do with it so I say he was lying.

Again...from his own mouth, he seen the first plane on TV...before any TV station showed it.

Schooled.
  13. TheRat

TheRat The Silly Willy

1,869 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    He couldn't have said, "Excuse me children I have to tend to an important matter. Thank you for your time." That is not an excuse for his lack of leadership skills.
  14. neosapien23

neosapien23 Well-Known Member

2,763 Messages
    52 Likes Received

What did you want the president to do??? Run around screaming like a madman??? You and I have no idea what the agent told the president. He very likely told him that there was a terrorist attack and they would relay more information when they got it. What was Bush going to do?? Order an attack against an unknown enemy? Evacuate a city? What could he have done?? Instead he kept his cool and made a decision once all the facts were in. And yes I would defended the Presidents actions if they were that of Bill Clinton or Obama in a similar situation. You and I have no idea what they told the President and if there was or was not enough information to make a decisive action.
  15. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,721 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    The sad truth is all of it could have been avoided if Slick Willie was not preoccupied with playing hide the cigar and was focused on things that matter.
  16. BrAinPaiNt

60,031 Messages
    3,261 Likes Received
    Or if the Bush administration paid heed to the Memo that OBL and AQ were looking to use airplanes to strike america.

:laugh2:
  17. BrAinPaiNt

60,031 Messages
    3,261 Likes Received
    Why are people that defend his inaction always playing the card that if he did leave he had to jump around with his hair on fire and scare children?

Seriously?

He could have said an important issue has risen and he apologizes but he needs to leave...and he could do so in a calm manner without running around with his hair on fire.

It's really something simple. And while he is on his way to a secure place he could be briefed of the situation instead of sitting in a classroom with a deer in the headlights look on his face reading my pet goat to school children.
  18. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,380 Messages
    1,866 Likes Received
    I see how he trying to avoid dealing with terrorist, hell he can't even bring himself to call them terrorist. You want to declare a day of service great 9/11 should not be that date. Obama has to be the biggest loser I have seen the guy is a whimp with no backbone
  19. BrAinPaiNt

60,031 Messages
    3,261 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
  20. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,380 Messages
    1,866 Likes Received
    Bush did exactly what the Secret Service wanted him to do. Stay put until they could move him to a secure location. Only joke is morons hollering about it