1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Official Blame Jerry Jones Thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 22, 2012.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,141 Messages
    6,926 Likes Received
    Can never go wrong with one of these...

Keep it clean!
  2. MyBad

MyBad Member

90 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    If you ain't first...your last! They ya go Jurruah
  3. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,642 Messages
    998 Likes Received
    Oh no, what will we ever do?

All Jerry does is try and get us the best players....it's all his fault, let's go kidnap Jerry.
  4. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,340 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Romo will go to Arizona and give Jerry the middle finger on the way out! :lmao2:
  5. dirt

dirt Member

288 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am just toooooo tired! It doesnt matter anyway
    Besides given jerruh s track record for hires who says if he fires himself as gm that he will hire someone halfway competent
  6. Bigdog24

Bigdog24 Well-Known Member

2,004 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    This thread is STANDARD DATA after every game this year....Can we be more creative...
  7. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,546 Messages
    283 Likes Received
    It's best that this be a sticky thread. At least in my mind.
  8. curboys

curboys Member

81 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Hey Jerry, how do you like dem Superbowls now. As long as you're at the helm the Dallas Cowboys will never see another. And how you've turned a once great organization into a mediocre one. Oh, and one more thing.. take your team and get the HELL out of town but leave the name. I've had enough and am sick n tired of ya..
  9. Kristen82

Kristen82 Benched

965 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    If the last 2 games and being 2nd in all the league in penalties aren't enough reasons to fire Garrett, then that just shows me there's no accountability at all and management doesn't care how bad the team is. JJ knows the sheep'll keep buying tickets and jerseys, etc. no matter how bad the team is, and as long he keeps racking up the dough he's happy. JJ is basically Dan Snyder - he's in it for the money (and ego boost) and that's all.
  10. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Arizona will feel like home. They'll get him killed too.
  11. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,340 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Let's be real though - Jerry was more upset at the rain coming down, getting the seats in his stadium wet, plus his jumbotron
  12. Cogan

Cogan Active Member

1,503 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Spare me that crap, really. An attorney who defends himself has a fool for a client. An owner who has the audacity to believe he has the same competence level as GMs such as Ozzie Newsome, Ted Thompson, Bill Belicheck & whoever the Pats GM is at the time, & even Tom Heckert of the Browns is an even bigger fool.

I don't care how much he TRIES. Someone who tries & fails for SEVENTEEN YEARS has usually lost their job long ago. This team is a game under .500 in that time frame. Most of you aren't old enough to expect better.

I've been a fan since 1965, so I know what it takes to build a winner. Jerry Jones hasn't a clue. Jimmy Johnson is the ONLY reason Jones has three Lombardy's. I can't wait until the old fool finally becomes too incapacitated to run this team. I hope against hope Stephen will have better sense than his old man & hire a quality GM & HC.

As long as you accept mediocrity, Cowboys fans, that's just what you'll get.
  13. isawoj

isawoj Member

174 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I hope this is sarcasm. Get Dallas the best players? The man locked himself into 2 OL with a combined $5+mm in signing bonus and a cap hit of $3+mm if he cuts them and he is trying to get the best players?

I think many are shocked to learn that the fill-in OL guys weren't league minimum guys used as placeholders until next season. Not only do they suck, but if you cut them, you handicap what you can do in signing draft picks and free agents next season. Jerry is a buffoon.
  14. mmillman

mmillman Well-Known Member

2,153 Messages
    33 Likes Received

I agree, he does try. He just is really crappy at doing it, hiring coaches, trades, and managing the cap.
  15. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

6,108 Messages
    1,882 Likes Received
    The sheer amount of guys that the Cowboys are picking up as street free agents and yet they are starting within a week or two tells you everything you need to know about the absolute lack of talent on the back end of the roster.

I think Jerry thinks all you need is 10-15 top end guys and you can ignore the rest of the roster.

It's not the way it works in the NFL any more.
  16. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,382 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Oh yeah, you nailed it for sure.
  17. dart

dart Benched

811 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Jerry needs to step down as GM

and hire

A real GM

thats is the answer

we won't see another play off win until he does
  18. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

2,129 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    Stop buying tickets. Simple as that.
  19. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,642 Messages
    998 Likes Received

You're right.....

So what do you suggest we do about it huh? Come on, I'm waiting
  20. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,930 Messages
    7,682 Likes Received
    We've had multiple sustained hits to already-thin positions (C, RB, S). But I agree in general: this roster is not deep and needs help across the board.