1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

***Official NETFLIX thread***

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Aug 22, 2016.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Looking down on you Staff Member

67,550 Messages
    14,351 Likes Received

Yes I was upset about it as well but I don't know how much further they could have went with the same premise over and over.

Oh well.

2. BrAinPaiNt

67,550 Messages
    14,351 Likes Received

I binged watched it a couple months ago and enjoyed it.

Ranching likes this.
  3. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

36,841 Messages
    14,383 Likes Received
    I wish they would've wrapped it up with 1 more show or something. At least release the script.

4. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

2,120 Messages
    1,296 Likes Received
    Loved Jessica Jones. Do you remember Jesse's black-haired girlfriend on Breaking Bad? That's Krysten Ritter. She plays Jessica Jones.

Also, the original Twilight Zone is on Netflix, all seasons except one.

5. Miguelitomama

Miguelitomama Member

65 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    "Longmire" is pretty good, enough action balanced with a nice dose of humor. There is an annoying character played by Lou Diamond Philips (yes, he's still around) whom I could live without because he refuses to use contractions. So instead of saying, "I don't care who the Packers play this weekend, the Cowboys will win.." He says, "I do not care." After a few minutes of this, you realize how false the whole things feels.

That's the downside. Longmire's deputies are lovable and his secretary is played by an elderly woman who used to be on "Friday Night Lights."

CATCH17 likes this.
  6. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

5,957 Messages
    4,891 Likes Received
    Same. I really enjoyed that show.

7. BrAinPaiNt

67,550 Messages
    14,351 Likes Received
    Watched Frontier. I liked it. It's nowhere near Fargo or Breaking bad good but I liked it.

Only six episodes so it is a quick binge watch. I think they tried to jam too many characters and plot lines in for only six episodes but I imagine the budget was a problem. Hopefully if it gets good reviews it will be back with more episodes.

8. ctrous25

ctrous25 Stay Classy Philly/Minny

1,121 Messages
    274 Likes Received
    That looked good. I just finished Fargo season 2 liked it a lot But the UFO??