1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Oh the Greed on Wall Street...

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by VCDefectors, Oct 13, 2008.

1. VCDefectors

VCDefectors Benched

1,080 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So they are back at it again, trying to sucker the public into thinking everything is going to be just fine. This business on the Dow Jones today is nothing more than a ruse by those evil gamblers on Wall Street. And we all know that the price of goods and services in this country is still way overpriced. Gas shouldn't be more than a quarter a gallon, milk should be a dime a gallon. And it shouldn't cost more than, at the most five thousand dollars for a two bedroom house.

Listen up America, don't get suckered by today's greed on Wall Street. Prices are falling and need to continue to fall ALOT!!!! This market is nowhere near close to being at correct prices. We've got a long ways to go. So, pull out all of your money from the banks and hide it under your mattress. Don't let them nasty stockbrokers talk you into thinking what they are doing to America is ok. IT'S NOT!!!!!

Let them suffer for at least a couple more years. Buy your goods and services off of Craigslist. Grow your own garden and raise some chickens in your apartment!!! That'll teach 'em a real good lesson.

That's all for now.
  2. Bizwah

Bizwah Well-Known Member

5,842 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    Wow....I got suckered on my three bedroom house....
  3. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,915 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    <- Coupon queen, loves finding deals where buying stuff actually MAKES me money.

Like making $400 off an Acer Laptop at Staples. Costs? $1100 for the computer, 10-15 Anti-viral software, printer...total in rebate? $1500

so yes, everything is definitely overpriced :p:
  4. VCDefectors

VCDefectors Benched

1,080 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes...those evil Republican Stockbrokers suckered you into signing one of their debt prison papers. YOU'LL NEVER PAY IT OFF!!! You might as well walk away or put your house on Craigslist.