1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

OL and DL prospects

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Marktui, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Marktui

Marktui Active Member

1,196 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I think we need to get younger and more physical in the middle of our line. Kosier and Holland are bodies for this year. Still not sure if Nagy or Arkin will be ready for extended playing time. Nagy at center maybe?

Decastro is the stud this year at guard. But behind him is also some quality lineman. Zeitler is adept at running plays. He can pull and get to the second level. He handled Devon Still of PSU who is a highly regarded DT coming out for the draft.

Kevin Zeitler-6'4'' 315
    [youtubehd]phahBI8uxKw[/youtubehd]

Defensive Line
    Jerel Worthy 6'3'' 310lbs
    Not the flashy sexy pick, but he does have a quick burst and looks strong at the point of attack. Is known to be a vocal leader and has a mean streak in him.

[youtubehd]P_-ozW25FwM[/youtubehd]
  2. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,654 Messages
    685 Likes Received
    I will be extremely disappointed... no, pissed off, if one of the better offensive line prospects is available where we pick and we pass.
  3. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    Oline or dline? Dline or Oline? Hey man, we could argue till the cows come home about which should be first: we need both DESPERATELY. Matter of fact, I wish we had some tradeable contracts (Miles Austin?) to move up and get an extra first rounder.

I can vouch for Jerel Worthy of MSU: I'm and alum and have seen him play EVERY game the last 3 years: the kid is a beast. And yes, he's mean. He'll compete and hates to lose: period. He'd be a great addition in Dallas. But...........I think they'll go with a guard as we dont' have ONE worth a crap right now. Just my opinion....
  4. super8

super8 Benched

154 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have seen him play besides one or two plays a game

hes just there