1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Old Navy

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Avaj, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Avaj

Avaj Peace Be Still

1,700 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I don't know if any of you shop at Old Navy, but they have these collectible tees for men, women and boys. They have all the football teams except the Cowboys. The have the Eagles, New England, New York Giants, Redskins, Jets, Broncos, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Green Bay, Steelers but no Cowboys. Living here in Dallas, I thought for sure they would have Cowboys. They are licensed NFL tees too.

I don't get it. :confused:

They even have famous college football teams too.
  2. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Jerry does his own thing with merchandising.
  3. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,002 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    My wife bought a funky looking *vintage* Dallas Cowboys t-shirt at Saks or Neiman Marcus. Don't remember which. I never saw it anywhere else though.

Anyway, it had a cartoonish looking guy with a Cowboys helmet on it. Can't seem to find a picture on the net of it.
  4. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  5. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received

This ^^^^^^^^ and I hate JJ doing that. It really leaves us fans out of a LOT of awesome clothes and gear other teams get access to.
  6. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,002 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Thats the guy, but it doesn't look exactly like that. No words and he isn't on a horse, but that IS the guy. And it's a blue shirt.
  7. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,850 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    True... but here in Texas the apparel is everywhere...

There are large sections of Cowboys clothing in HEB (a local Supermarket Chain) and Wal-Mart...

I would imagine it is difficult for fans outside of Texas...

On a sidenote, there is a Dallas Cowboy Pro Shop in a Pierre Bossier Mall In Bossier City, Louisiana. I was in there once and the manager said that it's the highest percentage in sales of all of the stores...

Saints, Shmaints...
  8. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,418 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    I went down to some factory outlets near Seattle during the Xmas holidays and in the fan store there, they had more Cowboy stuff than Seahawk stuff. It was pretty funny.

I am not sure if Old Navy up here has those tshirts. I prefer the clothes at Banana Republic but I will check out Old Navy to see.
  9. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,787 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    I have this one....

[IMG]
  10. HoleInTheRoof

HoleInTheRoof Benched

3,265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm wearing that exact sure.

If there was a ridiculously good looking head coming out of the top it would be like I'm looking in the mirror.
  11. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Speaking of t shirts.

About a year ago on the teams official website i saw a blue t shirt that had the image of the team's helmet on it. The image looked very faded, almost like its been worn by someone for years. It was by far the best Cowboys t shirt i've ever seen and i was planning on buying it in a couple of days. Well, i didn't get a chance to buy it as soon as i thought and by the time i went back to the website it was no longer there. I haven't seen it anywhere since then.

Does anyone know what t shirt i'm talking about? and if so, do you know where i can find it?
  12. ethiostar

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    That's a cool t shirt.
  13. HoleInTheRoof

HoleInTheRoof Benched

3,265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You're just saying that because I already said I had one, and you want to be like me.
  14. ethiostar

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    :laugh1:

I don't know many people who want to be like an a Hole. :D
  15. DCgirl13

DCgirl13 New Member

380 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I noticed that Old Navy has those shirts here too and no Cowboys. It made me so angry! They did have Cardinals and I picked one of those up, but wanted a Cowboys too. I also knocked over the Eagles and Giants ones too just to be mean. :lmao: